*Love*

Later on in my junior year of high school i meet a boy he had a way with words. He figured that i was gay. One day during school i went to use the bathroom opon leaving he came in. he started asking me questions like where you live, how old are you, whats your number. We exchanged phone numbers and after school he hit me up. 

Varshon - Yo 

Me - Wassup

Varshon - Wyd

Me - Chilling outside

Varshon - Wanna link up

Me - Why not

Varshon - Okay come over

Me - Send the addy

Later on that day i went over to his house we chilled outside he told me alot of things about him that he never told anyone else. I loved that he felt like he can easily open up and talk to me. ive never really hanged out with another gay male before i said to him. he responded its okay ill take care of you right away i knew i was starting to fall for Varshon. I started to open up to him told him some of my darkest fears and secrets. He invited me into his house we went into his bedroom i sat on the bed as he was telling me that things arent as bad as it seems in this world. He walked over to me and looked at me i couldnt help but to look in his sexy brown eyes. Vershon leaned in for a kiss i kissed back and lets just say the rest is history okay.

The next day at school we sat for lunch together people started to notice that the "gay kid" and the bi-sexual kid started hanging out later on we announced to our friends that we were dating. They were happy for me that i finally came out to them and that i was finally happy but theres only two people i have left to tell.                                                                               MY PARENTS!