chapter 1

Rachel- is a girl with blue/purple eyes, black hair, slim body, and golden taned.

Rachel POV

Mummy, where's daddy, I ask. It's alright sweety he'll be here soon ok don't you worry, Mummy whispered. She was packing a small backpack. Just them the door banged open and Dad came scrambling in. Sue is her bag pack we need to move now there coming dad yelled. Daddy walked up to me and picked me up and ran in to the kitchen. i could hear banging sounds coming from outside, we made it to the kitchen but then i hear Mummy scream Daddy open up the cupboard and placed me in it Daddy then told me to be quiet and not to come out until tomorrow. i watched through a crack in the cupboard as mummy and daddy were suronded by people. Where is she? The biggest guy asked. Daddy then yelled at him "I will never tell you where she is, you will never get her. Just then the guy took out a knife and then cut dads neck the guy that was holding my mum did the same to her.

(10 years later)

Beep... 

Beep...

Beep...

SLAM!!!

Hahahaha take that alarm clock. Oh great know I'm going to have to buy a new one. i quickly get up to make the ophan's some food yep that right i have to do it and not the god dam career Mary. yep she makes me do everthing and if i don't do them right she slaps me but hey at least it not a hit or a kick and plus i heal faster then everyone else. i don't know why but i have been get a strange pull towards the forest. I just think that it is in my head. i get dressed into an roxy shirt with roxy jeans and roxy jumper.i head down stairs and start to make pancakes when Julie came rushing down stairs she was jumping up and down, i then say "Julie what's got you so excited today." She then say " Oh Rachel there's a family coming today to look for two girls to adopt i really hope that it's you and me thaty get adopted and if the pick me but some one else instead of you i won't go with them ok you are like my big sis Rachel i hope you don't ever leave me." i look down a Julie i remember saving Julie from Mary. Mary was about to slap her but i had to do some things so i got in front of it before it  could hit Julie. Ever since then i have been like a big sister to Julie making sure she never got hurt. I finshed cooking breakfast and headed up stairs to get ready fo the presentation i was dressed in a cream valley girl dress and then got Julie ready in a blue bubblegum dress. we walked down stairs to see the other fifteen girl or shall i say sluts. There boobs popping out of their shirts and skirts that shold be called a belt. we walk past them. They all sat down it their seat and Julie and i sat in ours which was at the end, beccause the first in the row was always picked and so we were given seats at the end so that  we would never leave this hell hole. The doors then open and in strold Mary, with a beautiful woman and a hot guy that i was sure was the couple that were going to adopt two girls. i watched as the womans eyes went down the row in descust untill her eyews got to Julie and I. she then turned to her husband and whispered some words to him she then strold over to Julie and asked " What you name little one?" Julie then answered. Hello my name is Julie and this is my big  sister Rachel. The woman looked at me and smiled. "Hello sweet how are you." i relpyed "good thanbk you." she then got up and said "how would you like to become our daughters, Julie and Rachel?" Before i could answer Julie was up and out of the chair yelling "yes, yes please, can i call you mummy and him daddy she said pointing at the guy who was trying to hold his laughed in but when i say trying i mean trying nbut failing. the woman nodded and told us to go pack our things.