VIII

When the doorbell rang, Marina jumped up from the couch. "Finally!" She sang, making me laugh. When Marina drank everything she did became more intense and sloppy. It was cute. 

I stayed on the couch as Marina answered the door. "Hello." She greeted the pizza delivery person. 

"Hey," they answered. 

Marina handed them a handful of cash, smiling. "Keep the change." 

"Have a good night." He said hanging her the pizza and heading away. 

"You too," Marina closed and locked the door, then walked over towards me with the pizza box in her hand.  I reached for my purse on the coffee table, so I could pay Marina for half of the pizza. 

"No, it's on me." She said, opening the box of pizza.

"No, it's okay. I've got it." I insisted.

She gave me a fake annoyed look. "I'm the one who actually has a job." She said with a sassy tone in her voice. It would have been offensive in other circumstances, but Marina was just joking. 

"Okay, fine." I replied, equally as sassy.

"Fuck, this is good." She exclaimed with a mouth full. "Aren't you gonna eat?"

I took a piece out of the box, then took a bite out of it. "Damn, this is good."

"I know right!" She said, taking a drink of vodka.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed. Probably a few hours. Marina laid on the floor. She'd changed into pajamas- light blue cotton shorts and t-shirt- that made her look even cuter, if possible. 

"I'm glad you came over." Marian mumbeled, speepishly. "You're fun."

"Thank you." I smiled at her, even though her eyes inspected the ceiling, not me. "You're fun, too."

"Come down here." She said, giggling. The alcohol hadn't worn off yet.

I got off the couch, then laid down on the floor, imitating Marina.

"Isn't it nice?" She asked, still not looking at me.

"Mmhm." I closed my drowsy eyes.

Marina sighed. "Do you ever think about if people dream of you? Like you could be in so many people's dreams," she paused, yawning. "And you wouldn't even know it." 

"No. I've never thought about it." 

"I dreamed about you." Marina stated.

I opened my eyes, not feeling tired anymore. "What?" 

"I had a dream about you. That's why I called you." She spoke happily. 

"What was I like in the dream?" 

"You were," she paused, thinking for the words to say. "You were just like you are in real life. Very secretive and, uh, unexplainable, ya know?" 

I laughed. "Not really." 

"Well, in my dream," she looked at me. "we were at your house--but I've never been to you're house, so I don't know what it's like-- and it was in the suburbs and you had a cute dog. His name was Spot. It was nice."

"I don't live in the suburbs,"  I exams her beautiful face. "Or have a dog named Spot." 

Marina smirked. "What a shame." 

We sat there for a moment, looking at each other mindlessly. I didn't know why, but I leaned into Marina, closing my eyes, pressing my lips against hers. Her soft, warm lips moved along with mine. I parted my lips, deepening the kiss. She moved on top of me, pinning my body to the floor. One of her hands trailed through my hair with the other stroked the skin between my pants and shirt. Her tongue moved along with mine perfectly, making me quietly sigh. We moved at a perfect pace. Not so fast that it felt forced, but not too slow that I ached for heat.

She started pushing her hand up my shirt, softly touching my breast through my bra. 

"Ohh," I moaned into her mouth. I brought my hands to her glorious ass, squeezing it through her jeans. 

She pulled away. She looked into my eyes with a look of such deep thought. Did I do something wrong? "You have a boyfriend." She spoke quietly, gracefully removing herself from me.

I sat up with my knees to my chest. My eyes wandered along the floor, not daring to look at her. "I'm sorry." 

"No, it was me too." She objected. I could feel her looking at me. "It wasn't just you." 

"I..." I sighed. "I should go." I started to get up, only to be pulled back down. 

She shook her head. "No, you should stay. You're drunk." 

I forced my eyes to hers finally. My lipstick smudged along her lips, making me blush. "I'm fine. My house isn't far from here, anyway." 

"Lana," I loved the way she said my name. She said it so effortlessly . It glided off of her tongue in a warm, personal way. "You shouldn't be driving in this state. It's not safe." She took my hand in hers, sending chills over my skin. "Just for a little while until you're sober." 

"Okay." I smiled. It made me happy to know that she cared. 

"Okay, good." She said cheerfully. She got up and sat on the couch. "Besides, if you left I'd be lonely."

***

I'm backkkkkkkkkk! I'm so so so sorry that it's taken me so long. I've just kind of been going through some stuff and all of my wiring had been absolute shit so that's why it's taken so long. Anywhoo,,,,, please vote and comment and pm me if you'd like because it really makes my day!! I love you all xx

(p.s. I highkey can't wait for some gxg smut *U*)

(p.p.s. Happy late birthday to my mommy!!)