I Dont Play Bout Mine.

[[Nikki in the media]]

"Yeah, I'm on my way right now baby." I heard my mom say through the phone. I smiled sweetly. I have really missed her.

"Okay, mommy. See you when you get here." I hang up and finish cleaning the apartment. Rose is still asleep, as usual. She's never up early if she doesn't have anything to do.

Or maybe it was that good ass loving of mine from last night? Yeah, that's probably what it is.

I giggled thinking about how I had her bent over, moaning my name so beautifully. Mmm, mm!

After I straightened up the pillows on the couch, I turned on the TV and waited for my mom's arrival. We were just going to kick it. Mother and daughter chill day type of thing.

Ten minutes passed and I heard three knocks on the door. I went to open the door and wasn't happy with who I stared back at. Gianna had the nerves to show up at my crib.

"Um.. What are you doing here?" I step out in the hallway so Rose wouldn't get the wrong impression in case she wakes up.

"You still acting like what happened between us never went down." She licked her lips and looked me up and down.

I scoffed at her, not bothered by the temptation she tried so hard to force onto me.

"Look, I'm married. You know that, I thought we been established this. Why do you keep popping up?" I asked, a little frustrated.

It was not cool of her to just show up at our spot. She knows how Rose feels about her.

"I know ya little wife don't like me and all but you can stop fronting, ight?" She said, snickering.

Before I could respond, my mom walks up. She looked from Gianna to me, then back to Gianna. I sighed heavily and opened the door. My mom didn't say anything, she just walked straight in.

After closing the door, I quickly wrapped all of the bullshit up.

"If you keep doing this, I'll have no other choice but to whoop yo ass." I looked up at her. She was a little taller than me but I didn't care.

Gianna bit her lip and giggled. She stepped closer to me and tried to touch my face.

"I like this tough act. I'll keep that in mind the next time I see you alone, you won't say no to me then."

I rolled my eyes and prepared to go in my place but she stopped me.

"Don't sleep on me for too much longer." She winked at me before walking off.

I grunted in irritation before I headed back in. I guess my mother noticed because she walked up to me quickly.

"Nicole, is everything okay?" She grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.

I knew she was worried. She always called me by my real name when she was.

"I'm good, ma. Just somebody I used to hang with." I brush it off.

My mom hesitated but didn't say too much more about it. We went to the kitchen and cut up fruit and other tasty snacks before starting our movie.

Rose walked into the kitchen looking scrumptious. She smiled when she saw mommy.

"Hey, mama." she kissed her on the cheek then came and gave me some love.

I embraced her tightly and tongued her down. I had to remember my mom was standing in the same room as us before doing something nasty.

"Chill day?" She grabbed a pineapple and ate it. I nodded and mommy smiled.

"Yeah, we're about to watch Orange is the new black." She said excitedly. I giggle and Rose laughed.

"We've seen this like ten times already but okay ma, whatever you want."

They get comfortable in the living and I went to check my phone for a few reasons. Job and school. I didn't have any notifications. I heard Rose's phone buzz:

It was a message from an unknown number. That didn't bother me much until I read the disturbing message:

'I hope you enjoy being a wife right now because y'all won't last. Not with me around. ;)'

I threw Rose's phone down and paced back and forth for three minutes or so before I calmed down. I blocked the number and turned Rose's phone off as well as mine.

I made a mental note in my head to fuck Gianna up on sight next time I see her.

---------------------------------------------

Short, I know. I just wanted to update because I missed this story. And I miss you guys!! Please comment, I love the feedback!!! Thanks for supporting me, I am forever grateful for y'all and y'all support. I'm back and its only gonna get BETTER, I promise. 'xox -Tash