"Casual day(pt 2)"

>'This could be us' on side<

+Cross's POV+

so back to what i was saying..........

This could be us but you're playing.....

Im high,hope I don't sound cra-

I turned my alarm off and jumped out of bed.i went to the bathroom to tale a shower then i chose to wear a simple black shirt ,jeans,my black leather boots and a simple leather jacket to top it off.i drove to school on my motorcycle then saw this girl named Jade,this girl is in all of my classes.i saw her riding her skateboard then did some moves before getting off it then carrying it into school.i was walking towards my locker which was close to Jade's.

"JADDEEEEE"I heard someone say, i took a peek then saw this guy clinging on Jade's waist and arms.

i scowl at him.she and the guy started to have a small conversation then the last thing i heard him say is

"bye princess" then walked off.

.so here i am sitting in class not paying attention to the teacher,then i decided to distract myself by just looking at the people in this class.ok.i saw these cheerleaders looking at me like they just want to rip my clothes and take me here.
ignore.and just some normal students but someone stood out to me.Jade.i stared at her for minutes then i heard the bell ring so i stood up aswell as the others and fixed my stuff,the cheerleaders kept staring at me with lust but then again I chose to ignore it.i walked out of the classroom to see Jade clinging on to the same guy from this morning?i think i heard his name was Nathan,i felt a bit of rage but i was gonna just ignore the feeling but then i saw Her being carried away by the guy.OK,cross,nothing serious!.so I decided to follow them,i saw them enter this small diner from the window and sit down,i went inside but didn't let them notice me i took a seat near them and just watched them as they talked I noticed how cute Jade's laugh is and how attractive her smile is.a couple hours later after they finished eating the guy paid the bill then they left i watched as they speed away and thought.i really need to get to know her.then went home and changed,the last thing I expected to be on my mind was Jade then went to sleep.