9

3rd person POV

"Do you swear to listen to no law that you believe wrong?"

"I do."

"Forget no promise or threat?"

"I do."

"To never fear anything with your guild behind you?"

"I do."

"I'm going to cry..." Dixi said as she watched Rena about to get her guild mark, or rather guild stone. The woman blew loudly into a tissue. Beside her, Alexander rolled his eyes.

"She's joining the guild, not getting married." He muttered. As the thought passed his mind he quickly added, "I'll never let the latter happen anyways."

"Then I shall now brand you with the mark of our guild. You, Serena, whom's full name is unknown, shall now be known as Serena Excel of Ember." And with that, a clear stone was pressed against the child's collar bone.

The stone magically embedded itself into her skin, without pain. Dark line's splayed out from it, making it appear as if heat emitted from it. The clear stone turned white, a symbol of a new member. Serena bowed, "Thank you."

"Now let's celebrate!" A big man muscled man yelled, throwing up his cup of beer. The guild cheered, everyone gravitating towards the bar. Serena looked up at the man who'd given her the stone, the guild master.

"Uncle Kurooo!" Kira wrapped her arms around the man's neck, her face in his chin length black hair. After a couple of second she let go and turned to her sister, "You're apart of the guild now! We can go on all sorts of jobs; finding treasure, cleaning up the bad, helping the hurt!"

"Mm-hm," Serena nodded as her sister pulled her towards the job board. There were many flyers posted on it, most asking for something called an assassin.

"How about we do something fun? The last one was boring, just a kill and run. Oh, how about this?" Kira held up a flyer.

Job: Eliminate
Target: Aimo Iruki
Sex: Female
Age: 36
Reward: 25,000 jewel
Info: Ex-politician. Murdered 56 innocent families before obsession with poisons was discovered. Doesn't trust strangers in the least. Enjoys weak pray.

There was the job client's contact information on the bottom. Serena then noticed Kira's guild stone, in was a faint gray color, nearly white, on her wrist. Kira followed her stare and said, "Oh yeah, it gets darker depending on how long you've been a member."

"Oh, cool," Serena said as she blinked at the stone, her calm expression unwavering. Her eyes then snapped back to the flyer, "What do Elime-elimen-alim- That," She pointed to the job, "What do that mean?"

"E-lim-in-ate?" Kira asked, reading the word choppily. Rena nodded. Kira thought about it, "Dad said it's stopping people from doing more bad. We just... Um, stop them from existing?"

"Now what are you two up to?" Master Kuro asked as he walked up to the young girls. Kira thruster the paper into her uncle's face. His gold eyes scanned over the paper, "Ah, I see. This is nearby, I could set up a meeting with the client if you'd like."

"Yes please," The two girls said in sync. One voice chirpy, the other dull. Their master gave them a smile before taking the flyer to his office.

"Are you two going on another job already? Shouldn't you wait a bit?" Randle asked worriedly as he walked towards them. He knew that if Rena go hurt, Dixi would murder them all. Wether she admitted it or not, the white haired woman really did seem to care for the child.

"We okay, it easy job," Rena said as she pointed at the difficulty of the job. Written in the lower right hand corner was 'Difficulty: Low'.