The Smiling Man

AUTHORS NOTE:
{welcome to chapter 3! I was excited to write this one and it's definitely better than chapter 1, as that one was the start of the story so it wasn't that great}

[HINT: haha yes Harleen and Joker will have some love connection😏]

"Go away!"

Pressure of knocking on the door was heard with little voices of laugher.

I yell, searching through the files of the patient.

I begin to hear hysterical laughs and clawing at the door getting louder.

I sign as I get frustrated. Millions of times at a place like this you hear those voices and sounds. It doesn't bother me.

I turn around, dropping the files on the table and quietly moving to the door placing my hand and head to the door listening.

Hello?...I whisper.

Who's there?...

Silents

Knock, knock doc! I'm here!

He starts laughing.

I pull away from the door hearing a dark voice of a man. After, hearing police screaming at the man and holding him down. At least of what I think.

After about 10 seconds I open the door to see a guy...standing up, hold down in a straight jacket smiling...

I look past the mans smile...staring at the man.

I couldn't keep my eyes off him and not even myself knew why!

{police Officer} Harleen?? Harleen?

The guard waves his hand in my face.

{Face of Harleen right now}

I couldn't even hear the police officers. The man standing in front of me was like heaven. He looked so...different then the others. Not to mention he had lushest green hair, and the most lovable face I have ever seen. Covered up with light white face makeup, black around his eyes and red lipstick that overlapped his lips. The words 'damaged' were printed over his forehead. He also wore the traditional sweat pants that read 'Arkham' in huge white letters on the side of his left leg.

I jump out of the trance of looking at the man that seemed like 5 minutes.

I took a huge gulp and breath as the guards took him past me.

As he was passing me, he gave me a huge smirk and smile.

"Did he just...?"