About my story^-^

Author's note: edited this on Jan 20 :)

title inspired by the song....hulaan niyoooooo! sus, kung di pa naman obvious ehhhh.. ;)

I will also make my chapters FRIENDLIER to the eyes (aka shorter and with more spaces ;P)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Three brothers and one freaky me--- wait, what?

Hello readers, first and foremost, Tagalog po tong story ko hehehe. ^^ yeah, so im really sorry for those who wanted to read but could not understand, maybe if i have the time, i'll translate it to English, yeah?

:) My story is about a girll named Nala Jean Reynaldo who has three awesome brothers.

Why they are awesome?

That's because may super powers sila! AHAHA! What Nala's so annoyed at is the fact that her three brothers act like they are all normal and the odd one out is the freaky one.

Yes.

Unlike her brothers, Nala has ZERO supernatural talent but despite that, hindi pa rin siya nawawalan ng pag- asa na in the future, who knows? Baka late bloomer lang siya.

The biggest mystery in this story is how Homer Rean, Aaron Rai and Jonathan Simm came to possessed supernatural abilities? (aka the 'charmer', the 'lightning' and the 'listener')

Ofc there is romance around too para may kilig factor^^. and no, Nala's kuyas are not the overprotective type but the 'intrigero' type, as Nala would like to put it ;]

Comment and Vote! Im hoping for many feedbacks ;)