Chapter 3: Who's ghost?

Rexton Miguel

I kinda notice that there is something off when I started teasing her.

Maybe she just doesn't like to be teased. Weird. Girls always laugh at my cute act.

Oh yes, people, Im just putting up an act. I don't know...

I just feel like it, I suppose. Something wrong?!

Anyway, I really don't have no nothing to do. My tita's and tito's house is in a ruckus and I just had to get away...

So I went to my favorite place when... I saw a lady in white, white dress. On the edge of the cliff.

***

Oh, sh-..

The hair on my body shoot right up and goosebumps creeping up to my face!!!

A real live ghost!?!

What are you saying Rexton!

I just put live and ghost in the same sentence. Now there is definetly something wrong with me.

I hastily search for something to throw at it.

Great, I know Im a pussy! I can't help it! Nobody has an idea what I went through in my childhood.

GOOOOoooOOOseeeBUUuuUuuuMMmmmpS!!!

I look up and there is a rambutan from the tree so I get it and throw it as hard as I can to the white lady! DISAPPEAR! This is my territory you stupid, mood- ruining ghost!

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"

Uh-oh. Ghosts don't scream when they are about to fall from a really high place coz they are already dead, right? and it sounds pretty alive to me so..

I wasted not a second to run as fast as I can to the whitely dressed girl.

***

And my boring day pretty much took on a whole new level.

I am kidding around with her when she bowed her head. Is she upset? Hmm, I only want to stick around with this girl because Im...

Im still NOT convinced that she...

I still think that she's a ghost! XD

Even though she has tanned skin, she still looked like----

....

...

Napatigil ako dun ah.

Napatigill din akong mag isip in english!

She walks toward me and holds my face in her hands and they travelled to my hair. I..I...

Nakaupo lang kasi ako nnon, kaya abot niya ako. Ugh, Im thinking in tagalog again. Im not myself. I normally only speak in English...

But I decided to troll her a bit...in case she's really a ghost! XD

But why the hell can I feel the warmth of her hands on my head!

Ginugulo niya yung already messy hair ko!

Hey! No one touches the hair but...Im too paralized to move...

waaa..