ANSWERS

"What did you just say?" Bryce whispered
" Blaise is your son. Not Phillips" I say as tears rolled down my face. Gosh the release I felt from that one sentence felt amazing. A weight had been lifted off my chest. After seeing the love written on Bryce's face  I know that no matter what happens in the future I'm doing the right thing.
"Why didn't you tell me? Were you ever going to tell me? "
"No I wasn't Bryce. You kicked me out of your life. Slept with my best friend and have done everything in your power trying to take down the one person who has ever been there for us. I was scared. "
"I would've never hurt you or my son.  Ever. I still loved you even when I thought you were sleeping with my best friend. "
"How was I to know that? The things you said to me didn't just hurt me Bryce. They crushed me. That day you seen me and Phillip on the balcony. That day I remember. I had just had Blaise. We weren't cuddling like you thought. Phillip was consoling me. He came everyday for weeks trying to bring me out of the depression I was in. And he did."
"I don't know what to say. This is such a mess" Bryce said as he ran his fingers in his hair.
"Why would Char tell you to come to me when she's wanted you since you were 15? I don't understand it. She had you."
"No. She didn't Tay. I was so messed up after the divorce. Have been for a while.  She's only been a friend for a while now. I tried to move on with her and many others after I had seen you and Phillip together. I tried to find someone who could take away the ache in my chest even for five minutes. The pain was unbearable. Char had to be married to come into her trust fund. Her daddy could no longer hold the reigns so to speak once she was married. I had given up on the possibility of us and Char was OK with the fact I was in love with someone else. That's when I found out we were still married."
"So what happens now?"
"I signed a contract with her father Tay. I have 30 days to marry Char or lose everything."