Chapter One: Meeting the boys

"Ty! We've got to go!" I hear Lou yell up the stairs towards me.
I chuckle at him, he's never on time to anything. I grab my suitcase and rush down the stairs. I grab the keys and start the car. I'm 3 years younger than Louis but I prefer to drive. Louis finally comes out it to the car with his suitcase and throws it in the back and hops in the front seat.
We quickly arrive at the airport and our flight is about to take off. We run to make it on time. Laughing at each other because we're always late. Louis and the boys are going on tour and Lou offered me to go with him. Of course I said yes.
We finally arrive in the US where the tour will be. Paul is at the airport waiting for us. We are the first to arrive.
"We have to wait for all the boys and then we will get on the tour bus and go to the first concert for tonight." Paul states. Louis and I nod.
2 and a half hours later all the boys have arrived. Louis introduces me. "Boys this is my sister, Tyler." Louis smiles.
"Nice to meet you, love. Im Liam." Liam gently hugs me and I hug back.
"We heard a lot about you! Niall, glad to finally see you!" Niall almost screams in excitement. I chuckle and hug him.
"I'm Zayn." Zayn smiles and holds his hand out to shake. Instead I pull him into a hug.
"Isn't there one more of you boys?" I ask. Someone clears their throat from behind me, and I turn around. I'm face to face with a 6'3" boy. He's gorgeous. His curly hair and jaw line almost made my jaw drop.
Harry's POV
I can barely think right now. The girl standing in front of me is gorgeous. She has long light brown hair and sparkling blue eyes. "Im uh uh-" I can't even think of my name.
"Harry." Liam fills in for me. I just smile awkwardly.
"Nice to meet you Harry. I'm Tyler." She says and she looks up to me. She has to be maybe 5'2" if that.
Louis shoots me a glare, obviously seeing I fancy Tyler. I get the "don't hurt her" look from him. I look back at Tyler who's no longer in front of me but talking and laughing with Niall and Liam.
This girl is a beauty.
--------
A/N
This is my first fanfiction! I hope you guys like it!