Chapter 1:

I closed the door behind me quietly to the bathroom. My mom just hit the shit out of me, for no reason. I sat on the cold wooden floor of the bathroom. I grabbed the razor that was resting on the sink and rested it on my left wrist. All of a sudden I felt a warm liquid run down my arm and I let go of the razor. Which feel onto the ground with a thump. It didn’t hurt anymore self-harming myself all I felt was pleasure. The blood kept dripping but then it dripped on my shorts. 

I grabbed some toilet paper and put it on my wound. “Shit, how am I going to explain my mom the stain?” I mumbled to myself. I got up from the floor and hid all evidence on what I was doing. I left the bathroom and headed to my room. It was three in the morning, so I decided I could use some rest for tomorrows (well technically today's) test. I was in high school, also known as a junior.

*

When I woke up it was 6:45 am so I went to go take a shower. After my shower I put on my Under Armor sweatpants, a black t-shirt, my converse, and my blue sweatshirt to cover the scars. When I was done getting changed I headed downstairs to find my book bag on the couch. I looked at the clock it was 7:37 am just in time. I walk to school every day, because we live two blocks away from school.

“What the hell are you doing?” I turned around and my mom was on the couch, on her right hand she had a cigarette. “Answer me!” she snapped. Her blinding unnatrual blonde hair into messed ringlets, Purple bags under her amber eyes. 

“I-I’m going to school.” I stuttered grabbing my book bag.

“Good.” She said disgustingly. “Now get out of my face!” She yelled at me. I grabbed my books from the table and left running. I slowed down my past when I knew I was a couple houses away and put my books in my book bag. And did myself a ponytail.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket; it said 7:44 am. School didn't start until 8:15 am. So I walked slowly to school. Letting my imagionation go wild, which was never a good thing. 

Hey you guys I know this chapter was real short. But yeah. Um…I just wanted to tell you guys my name ain’t Rene Le Parker, and that I never cut myself in my life. So enjoy!