Chapter 13:

It’s been a couple weeks. I have been going to the help center every week; I actually stopped my habit right away. Thank God. Chres and I are only friends, we had a long discussion and we agreed to be friends for now. Living with the Crippin’s is great! Prod treats me like his best friend/sister, his mom and dad insist on me calling them my parents. I’ve tried but I don’t know I just think it’s simply awkward. You know? Any who, In two days its Christmas, so I can’t wait. Prod, Chres, Alexis, and I are at the mall right now Christmas shopping, and Alexis and I are seeing if we can by anything we can wear for the BIG day!

“So, what do you think?” Alexis asked as she twirled in a blue laced dress.

“I love it!” I shrieked. “Hey, do you think I can try this one on?” I was holding one just the one Alexis had but the color of hot pink.

“Sure” she said. I got a dresser and undressed myself and put on the dress I had wanted to try on. “You know…if you buy that dress. We’ll be twins for Christmas!” Alexis suggested.

“True.” I pointed out. “Ready to see the dress, Alexis?” I asked I heard her whisper something but I could make out what it was.

“Okay…yup.” I think she was going to do something stupid. When I stepped out Chres and Prod were sitting down on two chairs and Alexis had a huge smile on her face.

“Oh? You guys are back.” Chres and Prod went to go do something, not exactly sure.

“You look gorguose!” Chres licked his lips as he got up from the chair he was sitting on.

“Watch it.” Prod joked around. “That’s my lil sister you talking out.” He smiled.

Chres put up his hands in defense. “Oh. Sorry man didn’t know you were dating your sister.” Chres said sarcastically.

“EEW! No!” Prod made a gross face.                       

“So you callin’ me ugly?” I asked.

“Um…no but Rene I told you I only see you as my sister.” He smiled at me and I did the same. Then he turned his attention toward Chres. “So don’t try to play tricks on her.”

“Okay, fine.” He sat down with a pout. And Alexis laughed.

“You got owned Chres!” She giggled, and I did too.

“So do you like the dress?” I asked, I looked into a mirror as I saw the scars from all the times I harmed myself I let my head down a little, and felt disappointment in myself.

“You look gorgeous!” Alexis said as she came in for a hug.

“Thanks Boo!”

“No problem.” She smiled. “You know just because you have those scars, doesn’t mean you’re not beautiful.” She put my hands in hers.

“You’re such a good friend.”

“I know.” She smiled and turned around. “What do YOU guys think about Rene’s dress?”

“I think she looks great!” Prod complimented.

“I think she looks like an angel, well except you have a pink dress and angles wear white.” Chres smiled one of his cute smiles.

“Well thank you guys.” I walked over and gave the boys a group hug.

“Well, is that all you guys are going to buy? So we can head to the food court.” Prod asked.

“Um…well I like this dress. So I guess I’m done shopping.” I looked at Alexis.

“Well you guys are just going to have to wait. Because I don’t like this dress on me, it makes my ass look big. And I know that Chres and AJ will never let me wear this.” She looked at Chres.