I Can Walk Again!

~Authors Note~

Hey minna! I want to thank everyone who has read my story so far it truly means a lot to me!
Ever since I was a kid, people would say I can never write, but that changed when people started reading my book. You are the ones who make me go on!

Hugs and Kisses

_KawaiiCecilia_

Lucy's POV

" You can give me my legs back?!" I replied kinda shocked that Virgo could do that. She just nodded and said, " I have the authorities to do that, but it will hurt Hime." " It's ok I jut want to be able to walk again." I replied. " Ok Hime. Just think about you have legs and walking, then a circle will go around you and you will transform." Virgo said. I closed my eyes and concentrated on me walking on the beach. Yeah you think that I'd be sick of water since I've lived in the ocean for most of my life, but that's different from walking on the beach looking at the ocean. Suddenly a golden ring  light surrounded me, and lifted me up into the air. I was enveloped in a bright light, and when it was gone I had my legs. I was wearing a white dress with a light teal sweater and beige colored flats.

This is what Lucy looks like

I was about to fall when Virgo caught me. " Thanks Virgo!" I said. She just replied, " No problem Hime. If you ever want your tail back then just think of it." " Thanks Virgo, also say goodbye to Aquarius, Leo, Aries, Gemini, Capricorn, Libra, Cancer, Pisces, Taurus, Sagittarius, and Scorpio for me please." I asked her. Deep down I was sad to leave them behind. They were all family to me. " Actually Hime. Your mother wanted me to give you these." She handed me 12 keys. " A-are these the 12 Golden Gate Keys?!" I asked in disbelief. " They are so now you can call us whenever you want. " And with that Virgo disappeared.

Natsu's POV
" Come on Luce, let's get you on the ship to introduce you to everyone." I said to her. She turned to me and smiled saying, " Sure!" And with that we were back on the boat. Little did they know that someone was watching them.

???? POV
" So this is where your going to be staying from now on Lulu. I hope your happy with your new home." Then the person swam off.