Back to Being Human

Lucy's POV
Ahhhhh the wonderful feeling of being human again. Ok that might sound a little weird Lucy! As Natsu and the two others rowed the small boat back to the huge ship, I couldn't help but wonder what everyone will think of me. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm weird? Well, I already am weird. Stop it! That's not helping yourself Lucy! "Hey Luce, it's gonna be ok." Natsu said trying to comfort me. "Huh?" I replied back to him obviously confused. "I know that's the face you always make when you think people will judge you." He replied not even looking at me. Woah, he still remembered. Baka of course he'll remember! "Oh..... Thanks Natsu, that really helped me!" I replied, flashing a smile in his direction. "Yeah, no problem Luce!" Natus flashed his smile as well. "Oi, quit it you two lovebirds we're back." The raven haired one told us. I believe his name was Greg, Grag..... Gray! That's it! "Gray let them be.... They're just bonding after a long time." The scarlet one scolded Gray. That's Erza I'm pretty sure. "Let's go Luce! I'll introduce you to everyone aboard the ship!" Natsu said taking me by the hand to lift me up.

Natsu's POV

This will be fun! I can already tell Luce is gonna fit in with everyone else. Hmm maybe she'll get along with Levy well! From what I remember, Luce loves reading so does Levy. Yea they'll be the best of friends! Wow, I'm smart. Now let's begin the introductions!

Author's Note

I'M ALIVE EVERYONE!!! No need to call the ambulance or anything. I know I said I was gonna update soon and everything, but I couldn't. I'm sure most of you would understand to if you were in 8th grade trying to pick high schools, placement tests, scholarships, etc....... I'm also really close to 5k reads which is amazing honestly. As a special gift for all you readers out there, I'm going to do a Q&A. Ask any questions you want whether it's about me, my personal life, or Fairy Tail. Enjoy this short update my lovely readers!

Xoxo,

_KawaiiCecilia_