IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey everyone, it's the author here. No, I have not died, I just kept pushing the updates to the back of my mind. I've been so busy these days that I don't have time to really update anymore. That is why, I have come up with this decision.

I am going to give away this book to anyone who would like to continue it for me. You will get credit in the next chapter and in the book description. I would also like if you could use all my previous chapters, except the ones that do not follow the story line. Anything after that you are free to write whatever you wish.

This was a hard decision for me as this was my first ever book on Wattpad. However, I just simply do not have the time anymore. I may or may not start a new book in the future, so please be patient and wait. I have decided to give up this book since many people have asked to me to update but I could never find time. Instead of keeping those loyal people waiting, I decided it'd be easier to hand over the entire book to someone else.

If you are interested in continuing this book please message me. The only requirements I ask is that you have a book of your own with at least 1 chapter, so I can get a feel of your writing style and that you write the book in English. Now, English does not have to be your native language, but I would prefer the book to be in that language as it is considered a universal language.

It was nice while it lasted everyone. Thank you for all the wonderful comments and reviews you have given me, I greatly appreciate it. Just know that there might be more of me in the future for you all.

See you soon,
_KawaiiCecilia_ 💕