Chapter 3

One year later

Don worry, I recovered because I woke up in a hospital, and blah blah blah.

To clear up one thing I never told anyone who did that to me, because now I was living fear, of hime coming back.

BANG BANG!!!

I rolled over to shut off my alarm, yup my alarm sound like guns getting fired because that was the one thing I found that would wake me up on time. Call me weird but hey it works so I don't care what you say.

I walked over to my closet and changed into dark skinny jeans with a baggy whit top.

I ran down the stairs to see my mom with her brown hair in to braids with a blue navy dress, with tan two inch heels.

"Hello mum" I said with a smile.

She smiled at me and said "Hello sweet pea, how you doing out of 10?"

I sat on the counter top and said "Out of 10, probably a 5"

My mom just sighed and went to the fridge and handed me a cup of yogurt. I took from her and ate it.

I walked straight to the front door, and grabbed my converse and black bag and told my mom I was leaving to school.

Once I got to school, I say my two bestfriend, Allie and Luna.

Allie is the diva of our group, with blond long hair and sparkly blue eyes, she has a damn good body, and loves to gossip, but she is super duper nice. Which is one of the many reasons we love her.

Luna is the geeky party girl, she maybe be smart and get good grades, but damn is she good at starting parties and getting invited. She has black short hair with gray silly eyes.
She is also shorter then Allie. But taller then me, and I'm the shortest of the group.

"Hey Jess!" Allie yelled at me.

I just smiled and ran over to them, we all greeted eachother with hugs.

Luna asked "Guys did you study for the test today?"

Allie answered "Nah, I'll just get my answers from my boyfriend"

I laughed "Got another boy toy?"

Allie snorted "No, I really like this dude, but I'll most likely break up with him after the test"

Luna laughed "Player"

Allie just crossed her arms "Whatever"

"Oh, guys what are you-" I got cut off.

"Watch were your going princess" the one and only Jacob Gray, the annoying idiot.

He may have good looks with his messed up brown hair and amazing brown eyes with a muscular body.

I just ignored him and said my goodbyes to my friends and just headed to locker.

Once I put my combination in my locker I heard a little noise, and I looked to my left and say Jacob Gray leaning against the locker beside mine, and I just rolled my eyes, I got my books and walked away.

I felt him beside me so I just sighed. I was really starting to get annoyed like why the hell would he follow me?!

He spoke "Why you ignoring me?"

"I'm not" I groaned.

He asked "You weren't talking to me, who would ignore this" pointing to his body.

I just rolled my eyes and replied "Well maybe not everyone wants that" pointing at his body.

He smirked "Oh, you will" and with that he walked away.

I mumbled to myself "Yeah right"

Okieeeeee, not as long as the other one hehehe, but hey at least it's longer then the first chapter. Plzzzz vote and comment, but plzzz be nice, this is my first book.

Peace my people🤘