Moment ruined?

You stand across from one another in the bathroom, him dripping naked and not saying a thing. There is a warm Mediterranean breeze flowing in through the open window, and a humidity from steam that strengthens Freddie's enticing and luring scent. You can hear the sound of Brian making warm guitar slicks downstairs on the Red Special, and what sounds like John fingerpicking the bass in response to him.

Just as you wander what Freddie wanted to do to you, he slowly walks up to you, his sparkling, hungry gaze is fixated on you while you're trying very hard to resist looking elsewhere other than his face. The closer he approaches you, the more you tremble and heat up inside. Freddie puts his water droplet-covered arm up towards you and then to your head and he gently brushes a strand of hair behind your ear. You open your mouth in surprise but no sound comes out of it. You don't pull back from him and his touch which shocks you, but you're shaking. He looks straight into your eyes.

"Are you scared?" He asks, but you slowly shake your head.

Then, he moves his face closer to yours, and he gently puts his other arm around you. You feel his hands grip you gently. And he kisses you softly on the lips. 

He presses his forehead against yours and says, "You're so, so sexy."

Standing there in his hold you suddenly feel exhilarated. Nobody in the world has ever called you that before, or seen you that way. And thank goodness it's from someone who makes you tingle whenever he looks into your eyes. Suddenly, you feel an urge to wrap your arms around his wet body, so you do. Then he groans as he shoves his tongue down your throat.

He smothers his hands up and down, all over your body. You run your right hand through his drenched black hair and your left hand along his tanned slippery back. You pull him closer to you as he wraps his arms around you tighter, pulling your lower body tight against his crotch. He moans as he continues to kiss you, his mouth wandering along your jawline and down to your neck. You want him closer to you so you wrap your legs around his torso, and he lets out another moan into your mouth. He then lifts you and holds you tightly, which surprises you considering that you are self conscious of your weight. 

"Your body is fucking beautiful," he pants breathlessly as he pulls his tongue out of your mouth, his hands smooth and squeeze up and down your curves and your thighs. 

Your hands continue to grip him tightly as he continues to kiss you and the water on his bare body begins to dampen your clothes onto your skin. You can feel his throbbing erection begin to press against your knickers being soaked by your gently pulsating flower. You know what's going to happen next...

Then you suddenly hear a high-pitched, hysterical laugh. And you see a flash reflecting onto the tiled bathroom walls, but you're looking away from its source.

 And you see a flash reflecting onto the tiled bathroom walls, but you're looking away from its source

 You, still grasping onto Freddie, swish your head round immediately. Freddie not letting go of you; he still has you holding onto him. He has a look of annoyance and embarrassment on his face as he stares at the doorway into the bathroom.

There it is. It's Roger.

He is standing red-faced with excitement behind the half open door with a Polaroid held up to his face, laughing maliciously in stitches. You freeze in humiliation, clung tightly onto a now annoyed Freddie who won't let you down. 

Now what?