Maybe not...

You clung tightly and awkwardly on to a naked Freddie as Roger stood at the bathroom doorway, laughing with a Polaroid in hand. You wanted to get out of Freddie's arms but he begged to differ. You certainly weren't in the mood for it now.

"Hahahahahahaha! I got you both at it on camera!" Roger chuckles as Freddie grabs a towel hanging up on the wrack and frantically holding it up to his hips to conceal his erection, still holding you. 

"God, Roger! Get the hell out of here!" Freddie hisses at him. "Why do you always have to be so fucking immature?!" 

"Me?! 'Fucking' immature?" Roger replies in a mock-outrageous manner and imitating his posh accent.

 Then as if things can't get awkward enough, you hear Brian's voice down the hall, "Leave them, Roger!" and John's voice follow, "Wait, what's going on?!" 

Uh oh, you think. I'm done for. They are all going to have restraining orders against me or something now.

But before Roger can open his mouth, Freddie screams, "don't worry, John! Rog is only being a baby!" While you cling onto him and spectate the scene.

Roger scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Alright." He says smirking, eyeing and winking at you both. "Sorry for bothering you, Fred and your new, um, Lady Friend." 

Fred looks at you and then looks over at Roger again, turning away from him. "Whatever, Rog. You know we've all done this before." He says to him. "Anyway, what about the time I caught you with that barmaid in our minibus in New Jersey?"

At that moment Roger blushes uncontrollably. "You were too late," he fights back, defiantly flicking a blonde lock out of the way. "We were already finished by the time you arrived." But Freddie was probably right and whatever he was doing to you it was exciting and exhilarating. 

Then Roger closes the door, but peeps his head through the crack saying, "I promise I will burn it...but not until I show John and Brian!" He lets out a throaty laugh as he shuts the door and as you hear the sound of his giggling fits fill the hallway, leaving you feel embarrassed and ashamed.

"Don't worry, he will burn it..." Freddie assures you, looking back at the door and turning his head to face you. 

Once again his hand explores your body hungrily, and then he adds seductively, "Now, where were we, darling?" with a cheeky smile. 

It surprises you that he is still in the mood. But he's Freddie Mercury. He doesn't let anyone ruin his moments. And you realise after Rogers interruption that you still do want him. And that Freddie makes sure of very soon...

He presses his lips to yours again and continues to caress you tenderly like he did before. You feel his hand make its way into your wet knickers. He moans as his fingers feel you gently, sending chills up your spine and making you feel butterflies in your stomach, causing you to let out a whimper. 

"Are you wet for me?" He hisses, continuing until you can't handle the feeling. "Are you!?"

"Yes..." You murmur as the shockwaves continue to pleasure and sting you.

Upon hearing this he immediately carries you over to tiled bathroom wall and aggressively pins you up against it with his body, his weight not letting you out and sending your emotions flying.

 "Turn the water on..." He repeatedly growls between the times his tongue dances in your mouth. You obey him and reach your free left arm over to the hot tap, and hot water gushes down from the shower head above your both. 

"Oh fuck yes!" He growls again loudly before he pulls your knickers further down your thighs, the fabric of your clothes getting soaked and your heart racing. He holds you close to him, him moaning as his hand touches your body all over as he kisses your neck, his hands squeezing your curves. 

Your whole world is in an unanticipated whirl. Your hands grip onto his back and his scalp as he unwraps your left leg from his waist so that he can rip your knickers off. As you plant kisses on his head he quickly peels them down your right leg and throws them onto the shower floor, and he wraps your leg back around his waist. You look down at the small space left between your bodies and watch as he aims his thick meat into you. Then he continues to hold you close and suck on your neck.

He whispers into your ear, "My desire for your body is crazy..." before he laces the fingers of his left hand with your right hand and forcefully pushes your right arm up against the wall, then he looks deeply and dreamily into your eyes as he plunges deep inside you...