2- Redney/unknown!neko(part 1)

~Red's POV~

I always wear this red dino hoodie with the hood up because I'm a neko and I don't want anyone knowing. At the apartment Barney often asks me why I wear a maid outfit with a hoodie on. I was told to always wear a maid outfit by my parent's. I really hated wearing it.

~skip to at apartment~

~Barney's POV~

It's only been 2 days since Red has came to work at the office. He was wearing a maid's outfit yesterday I just ignored it. But today he's wearing it again but he has a shock collar on. I watched Red as he sighed and walked up to me. "Here." He said giving me the remote for the shock collar. Why is he doing this? I feel like I'm living with a sex slave!

~Red's POV~

He probably thinks I'm trying to be his slave or something. Honestly I'm not trying to be one, I'm just following the rules my parent's told me before I left. I forgot it's heat season for nekos. I took my hoodie off it didn't help at all. I just hid my ears on my hair. I heard a knock on the door. "Can I come in?" Barney said. I was freaked out the fact it was heat season. "I rather not, just tell me what you want bab- Barney." I did. "I made dinner." "Ok." Great I had to eat. I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen. "Red are you neko?" He asked me. Shit, he could see my ears and tails. I sighed and nodded. He had a surprised look on his face.