getting a ride home

(Sophia outfit)

Matt's POV
Hey Ryan have you seen Sophia I said to Sophia's brother nah man check the pool I think she's there Ryan said while looking at his phone. I went to go check the pool she wasn't there I'll maybe go check the lobby she not there either and I'm starting to get worried.

Sophia POV
I can't believe she made go to this club it smells so gross hey Emma can we go matt probably worried I said yelling through the music no were having fun she said yelling fine I'll just go myself I said back wait let catch a ride she said while we were walking outside NO! I'm not taking a ride with a random person come on she said fine only going back to the hotel she nodded we got in the car after 20 minutes I realize we were in Tijuana. Hey what are we doing in Tijuana I said worried its OK Emma said all high no STOP THE CAR! They stopped the car. Come on Emma I said she shook her head no look Emma your drunk and high you don't know what your doing I said she shut the car door and drove off leaving me in the middle of no where so I decided to walk.

Emma POV
I felt bad about leaving Sophia in the middle of no where but she can have fun for awhile the car finally stop and realize we were at there house what are we doing here I said to the man don't worry princess he said like a creep I look for a moment the ran for my life once I reach a street all empty I felt scared didn't know what to do.

Sophia moms POV
Have you seen your Ryan I ask my son no Matt haven't seen her either he said I'll ask matt I said while waking out the door to see Matt crying Matt what wrong i said he turned around fast I don't know Mrs.Mendez I tried calling Sophia she won't answer he said crying I know I haven't seen her all night I said trying to hold back my tears OK I'll call cops. Once I called the cops they said how long have she been missing he said umm about 24 hours OK when's the last time you seen your daughter he said about when she came and told me she was going to the pool I said back OK well anything we can I nodded.

Four days later

Sophia pov
I don't know where I am it all dirty. I was walking until I seen a bus stop I ran to and got on. Where to the bus driver said sunshine hotel oh sorry we can't go that far he said really I said yup I can drop you off by pacific point by the beach he said umm OK I said. Once we got there I wanted to take a Picture of the sunset so my mom think I was here. I tried to take a picture but the gates in the way so I jump over the fence after I seen water and a lot of medium size rocks.

OK so I made the sound weird but just go with it👌💕  love y'all I went way to fast with the times sorry