A dream

*tk tktktktktktktk* *sploosh* Ugh right in a puddle. Of course he had to pick here behind an appartment building to meet. At least it was the one we were staying at this time. I could have demanded we go somewhere else, but it makes sense to have the meeting here. Just wished we didn't have to climb out the fire escape to get down here.

"I thought you said he was going to be here Titan. You two are together, you should know stuff. Why isn't he here?"

"He will be here when he gets here. Hasn't your mother ever taught you patience? Look there he is now."

"Titan my darling, come here"
Even in the dark here, he looks as handsome as ever. I walk up and immediately am dipped down into a passionate kiss.

"Somebody miss me?"
"You know I always miss you every second that we are apart. Now everyone gather round while I tell you what this quest is about."

*time jump in a split second*

We are on the road walking and we come across a field strewn with black cats. Time slows down and we are attacked by them as we try to get out.

*time jump again*

Passed the cats and riding horse back with the dawn rising red. Im pulled of my horse and I'm facing my love and kissing him as we race to beat the storm

*time jump*

I am being carried passed trees towards a cottage. My legs are broken some how, and my vision slowly fading. I know that I am safe because I can feel my lover's heart beat as he rushes me inside to help before I black out
}}}}{{}}{{{{{{~~~~~~~~~~~______

*huuuuuuuuu* I sit up in bed. I'm not in the cottage, but in my own bed in my home. It was all a dream.