A Ring part 1

Just a dream. If it was just a dream, then why can't I shake the feeling that they are all real, and that I was really in love with him? When he held me I felt so safe and warm. No one has ever been able to do that for me, not that I'd have ever let anyone get that close to me anyways.

I eat breakfast and play with the little ring on my finger. I can't ever remember how I got it, I just know it was on my finger when I woke up from the coma, three years ago. Then again, I can't remember anything from before I went into the coma. My mother said I was in an accident and got banged up so bad that it must have erased most of my memory. The doctors say I was lucky to have come out alive with just a broken leg and a banged up head. They also say my memory will come back on its own time, but not to expect it to come back in one piece.

*knock knock knock*

Who could that be at this early in the morning? I get up and walk to the door going through a list of people that could be at my door so early this morning. Still in my head, I open the door.

"Goo--... You... It can't be..."

"Titan!!! Oh my darling I've finally found you!!!! And your mother let you keep my ring!! Oh this is amazing!!! I never thought I would ever see you again!!"