First Attractions Reid x Reader

My own mind came up with this...I accidentally clicked on a gift so i hope it's a good one. Remember, this is drunken fanfics, so I'm drunk while typing this...so be gentle lol no prompt...just going with the flow. Enjoy. Didn't turn into sex like I wanted and it may be short lol enjoy. Please, inbox me any requests for.pretty much any fandom!! Will continue this if requested!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your desk sat right next to Dr. Reid's. You and him have been playing cat and mouse all week and your sexual frustration was getting the best of you. You wasn't thinking rationally today. You were loud and possibly obnoxious, which is partially the reason you are so attracted to Dr. Reid because his quiet shyness contrasted your behavior. You wondered what kind of man he hid under the straight-laced persona he kept at work. You'd figured he was gentle and kind. Which would be nice...if you hadn't had that for 5 years prior to starting at the BAU.
You decide you've had enough of your B.O.B. and act out a bit today. (B.O.B.= battery operated bf) In your skirt, you decide to face Dr. Reid in your chair, your legs spread apart. He hadn't noticed, but you decided to drop your stapler which causes a huge banging noise against the concrete floor covered by thin, gray carpet. He got up to help you, and your hands graze each other's.
You look up at him and nervously lick your bottom lip before biting it. He notices, his eyes looking into yours, narrowed in an unreadable emotion.
"Gosh, butter fingers today, huh?" You try to seem coy.
"Hmmm..." Dr. Reid's lips pursed and you wanted to do nothing more than to kiss him.
"I-I'm sorry, Dr.-"
"Spence." He interrupts you, glancing down at your lips.
"Spence," You echo him. "I'm sorry. I'm a klutz."
"No, it's okay, Y/N. Really." He flashes you a warm toothy smile that you inwardly sigh in admiration at.
You look into his eyes and notice he's staring up your skirt as you're kneeled down and feel heat creep up your cheeks.
You stand up quickly, heart thudding in your chest.
You overestimated your gall...your lady balls to overcome your own shyness to even attempt to seduce Dr. Reid. They were practically nonexistent now!
You breathe in 4 seconds, hold 3, and breathe out 7. You stand up and he hands you your purple stapler. Your fingers touch momentarily, feeling electricity where your fingers connected.
'Fuck...' you thought to yourself.
What have you gotten yourself into?