Chapter 1

And were off I thought, jumping out of my rooms window. I was leaving my adoptive home and family. Leaving it to die. Killing them would be easier and have them out of my way for good.. but that would be risky. I was lost in my mind, still walking down the sidewalk, with a large backpack on. No one was out at this time, which was good for me, and for them. Who would be out here at this time of night? Two people. Me and the person I trusted most with my life. My brother, Adam. He was coming to the nearest Starbucks to wait for me. As I walked down the street, I saw a grey car parked in front of a small place. He's here! I thought starting to pick up speed. Sure enough it was a Starbucks, with a man sitting in the car, waiting. I knocked on the window and he unlocked the door letting me in. Once I got in and buckled up, he started driving. I told him to stay hidden, so we didn't speak just smiled at each other every few minutes. After checking the time on the radio I realized how much I needed sleep, after all it was 2:28am. " ... Night.." Adam whispered looking over at me smiling, and I soon fell into a deep sleep.

- yo time skip to Mornin -

I woke up in a bed and shot up, thinking I was back. But no, I was in a different room that we decorated with my three favorite colors, Grey, Black, and white, with the occasional Red. I was beautifuly terrifying. With claw marks on the walls and ceiling, dripping with fake blood and different posters of creepypastas,a long with the Yin-Yang symbol above the bed, and with all the electronics. After yawning I hopped out of bed and stretched, excited to see Adam again, along with his friends and co-worker's. I went to open the door,and heard footsteps pacing, I quickly shot a glance at the alarm clock next to the bed. 9:28 huh I thought he would have left by now. I thought opening the door and walking down the steps. " Kenna!" I heard Adam shout before being engulfed in a hug. Now most people would try to get out, but I love hugs, mostly my brothers hugs. " It's nice to see you again Adam!" I said hugging him a little tighter. We let go and he asked if I wanted breakfast, and being me I accepted. He brought me to a kitchen and handed me a plate with pancakes. As I was eating, Adam asked " hey Kenna, want to come to work? I told them I was gonna be late because I was waiting for someone. So.. please?" He gave me puppy eyes, he was so damn cute when he did that. " Alright alright, I get to meet your friends too right? " He nodded his head yes and grabbed his coat and keys and back to me. " Just give me a sec wolf" I said finishing up my food. I used to call him wolf, and he called me fox. It was a connection to our powers. Shape-Shifting powers, as we all have a main. He just stood there watching me and smiling like a retard. " Let's go!" I yelled bolting out the door, and into the car. " Hey!" He said laughing, then shutting the door and getting into the car, then driving off. " So your skydoesminecraft right? A YouTuber?" I asked which made him giggle " heh yea. I work in the offices, the SkyMedia offices. Everyone will love you. I even got Ross and Max to come, just to meet you. And chat" he said, the last words under his breath. I still heard him though. " OK then when will we get there?" I asked impatiently. " Soon, hold your horses." He responded. Bad choice in words Heh heh. I giggled and brought out a picture of a horse on my phone, holding it in my hand. " Hey Adam" I said still giggling, he looked at me then my phone and started laughing, then looked at the road, still laughing.

" We're here."

What do you think? Is it good? Oh and btw I made the picture.
See ya!
-Creepy~~