i | preface

copyright & disclaimer

Text copyright © Of Wolf and Man™ two thousand and sixteen

All rights reserved ® symphonia- (Tina N.)

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

steal this story and i leave you stranded in the Himalayas.

dedication

to ZincAlight, because she is just so lovely.

quote

I'm not afraid of werewolves or vampires or haunted hotels, I'm afraid of what real human beings to do other real human beings.

―Walter Jon Williams

short synopsis

Freya Sakda is a werewolf enthusiast. She has been studying lycanthropy ever since she got her master's degree in zoology and acquired a job at Cormount Research Institution. But she needs funding for her research, and when her last beneficiary pulls out, she needs a breakthrough in order to gain the board's trust and money back again.

So she ventures out into the forest inhabited by the lycans, hoping to find that breakthrough.

note

yo yo tina here. i hope you all enjoy reading the story and getting to know the characters as much as i will enjoy writing it.

i'm trying something new with my writing and i have decided to take on the genre of werewolf!

{hopefully this is not an epic fail.}

constructive criticism is more than welcome! and feel free to comment your thoughts on each chapter (and maybe throw in a follow and a vote as well). it keeps me motivated! and it also means more chapters will be released :)

please note that this story will be thoroughly edited when completed.

Enjoy!