Meet Me//Copyright Thingies

Hello dear lovely reader,

I just want to say thank you for choosing to read my book. I know it is not "popular" but still, it means a lot to me.

Dear Lucaya supporters/fans,

Another thing I want to say is that this is not a Lucaya fan-fiction but you can still read it, since it is not a Rucas fan-fiction either,and it is about Riley's self-destruction story.Also I will try to add some Lucaya moments,despite the fact that Lucas chose Riles over Peaches in SLP2 (Ski Lodge Part 2).

Dear Rucas Fans,

This is Riley's self-destruction story, so I will try to focus on the relationship between Lucas and Riley.But again,This is not a Rucas Fanfic. The relationship/friendship between Lucas and Riley is really important thought, because it helps Riley get over her problems.

Also there will be some Joshaya and Smarkle scenes for you.😉

So now the part that you all been waiting (more like hating) for...

The copyright Stuff!

©2016
VanillaUnicorn original.
All Rights Reserved (ARR)

You are not allowed to copy this story,or even remake-remix unless you have my permission.If you want to share this story with others by re-creating it, you will once again need my permission AND you have to credit me if you do.

Okay?Yeah,that's it!
Sorry guys I know that they are a little strict, but that's da rules.

I want to thank you again for reading this story ❤️
Till next time,

Marsy🙈