Where are you? (GG)

While I was relieved I never had to reveal I poured the flesh and blood of magical creatures on Dipper's gaping wound, that also meant I was the only one who had to worry if it could possibly have any side effects... But I suppose I don't have to worry since this isn't this kind of story. Did I just break the fourth wall there? Oopsie-daisy, let's hope this doesn't become a habit. Anyways we split up to look for clues. While Stan and Dipper went to visit the forest I was stuck with the weird big guy who runs the Mistery Shack now, what was his name again? We were to look around town to find out wether anyone had seem my dear sweet Mabel when I found a rather disturbing poster depicting none other than Bill Cipher, the demon who turned Gravity Falls into a nightmare. Bill had his hands open and closed eyes. "Never ForgeT the Truth" these words were stamped on big red letters with the T from forget looking more like the crane the demon often carried than an actual letter. I ripped off the post from the wall of the barber shop where it stood and folded it into my pockets, this is the first time I saw this so I thought it night be a good idea to show it to Dipper later.

As I walked around town I saw this poster in many different places and as I was about to ask someone about it a hand grabbed my shoulder, how did this person got so close without me noticing? I turned around and saw this tall red-haired teenager and quickly felt the need to cower in fear as she had the same serious face she had when she literally kicked my butt before. Eve though I resisted the urge to to protect myself, it would have been useless Anyways as she picked me up and showed straight to my face the same Bill poster I had seem around town.

"Do you know who is behind this?" The teenager, Wendy asked in a serious tone.

"No, but we have bigger problems, either way." I repplied more frantically than I had intended. I could see the confusion in her eyes and quickly explained. "Mabel has gone missing."

Upon hearing this she put me back on the ground. "Alright, let's find her" She said and before I even realized we were running around town together asking everyone if they had seem Mabel. Unfortunelly after asking nearly everyone we could only confirm that no one saw her in town. On the other hand...

"And this strange blond-haired girl I had never seen before was putting up those freaky posters. She's definitelly plotting something." Of all people old man McGucket had noticed who was putting up the Bill posters. An unknown blond girl...Could she be the same person who had attacked Dipper?