Chapter 1

Jasmine POV:

Today was my first day of highschool and boy was I nervous. I had all of my school supplies ready in my bag and I had the perfect "first day of school" outfit picked out. I was a little scared because I get lost quite easily and I was really sketchy on the idea of finding my classes.

When my mom dropped me off my heart was beating like crazy and I was already extremely confused. Walking down the hall nearly made me faint. People everywhere were getting together with their friends and then there were the students that looked just as confused as I was. When the bell rang, chaos broke out and I nearly got ran over by the upper classmen. I felt like a complete shrimp and what made it worse was that I was a clutzy shrimp.

As I was looking at my schedule I suddenly rammed into this other what looked like freshmen. When I looked up at him I noticed that he wasn't that bad lookin but I didn't think about his handsomeness too much.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I told him at the same time he apologized to me.

This was kind of cute but I didn't really want to get distracted on my first day..We both laughed at our simultaneous apologies and just looked at each other for a second...

"What do you have for first?" he asked me with the cutest smile I have ever seen.

"Becker." I replied.

"Same, let's be completely lost together!" he exclaimed with a huge awkwardly cute grin.

Liam POV:

My first day of school was finally going right, I just bumped into the most amazing girl. Her name is Jasmine and it turns out that we both have all the same honors classes. We were both completely lost which didn't really help at all but it meant we got to talk more. I told her all about how I am in the band One Direction and she seemed so interested and fascinated about what I was saying. She was definitely unlike any other girl I have ever met.