Chapter 3

Jasmine POV:

I walked with Liam to Mr.Becker's class and it made me feel so much better. Now that I knew that I wasn't the only clutzy lost freshmen, I had the courage to take on the day. He was so sweet too which really contributed to my calming down. Uh oh, cute and sweet. That says danger all over it. I better stop thinking about him before I completely fall for this again.

Walking into a new classroom for the first time was the worst. You had to find your seat quickly and you needed to make a good decision about it too. The first person I saw was this blonde haired boy with a red polo on. I personally think that polos' are quite classy on boys so I continued to look at him. When he looked up he smiled and pointed to the empty seat in front of him as he motioned for me to come over. I obediently walked over and sat down in my directed seat.

"Hi, I'm Niall." he said with the cutest Irish accent.

Does every boy in this school have an adorable accent? First there's Liam with his mixed British accent and then there's this kid.

"Oh, you must be the Niall that Liam told me about." I said with a slight smile.

"Oh yea! You've met Liam?" He said out of confusion.

"Yea I bumped into him this morning.

He told me all about One Direction and all that." I said but stopped myself from rambling on. Just then I stopped and saw that Niall's expression completely changed as he looked over at the entrance to the classroom. I turned around to see what he was looking at and saw an extremely handsome boy walking into the room with girls following close behind. They were completely drooling over this boy and I can see why. He had adorable curly hair and eyes that you can get lost in for centuries. And don't even get me started on his smile because I think I might start drooling as well.

He started walking over to Niall and I and plopped right beside me and diagonal from Niall. "Oh why hello there." he said with another British accent but it was much deeper than Liam's .

"Um, hi." was the only thing that I could really say at this moment. I didn't even notice that Liam was sitting right next to Niall. He smiled at me and waved cutely. I smiled back and mouthed "hey". I turned back to the curly haired stud and I noticed that he was talking to Niall.

"Oh excuse my poor manners, I'm Harry." he said with "that smile".

"I'm Jasmine." I said as I noticed that I didn't even tell Niall that.

But he heard me say it to Harry so I believe I was fine. Just when Liam was about to say something, the bell rang and a dark haired boy ran inside just on time. He also came back to our "group" and sat behind Liam. He was out of breath and looked like he just had a heart attack. Then in walked in two more late students. A girl and a boy. The girl was tall and skinny with long blonde hair. And the boy was just as gorgeous as the rest of these boys around me. The boy sat down in front of me and next to Harry and the girl sat next to him and diagonal from me. Mr.Becker stood up from his desk and began speaking to the class.