Chapter 5

Hannah's POV:

Finding a seat at lunch time was always one of the hardest parts of the first day. But thankfully I already met a few people from my classes. Of course there was Louis and then there was the rest of his band. He introduced me to all of the members and then Liam (1/5 of 1D) introduced me to this girl named Jasmine. We instantly found out that we had a ton in common and found quite a lot to talk about.

All of us walked in the cafeteria as a group and soon found a table that had enough seats for all seven of us. All of us bonded so much and got along so well, this was perfect. I sat next to Jasmine and Louis and across from Zayn. I couldn't help but notice all of Zayn's perfect features. I couldn't seem to find one single flaw. His eyes, perfect. His smile, perfect. His body, perfect. His personality, perfect. I couldn't help myself from starring at him, he was right there in front or me. That awkward moment when you're starring at someone and they look up and notice that you've been starring at them this whole time. How embarrassing.....

But Zayn didn't really make it awkward, he just smiled and looked away sheepishly. I turned toward Jasmine to talk to her so I wouldn't look like I was drooling over Zayn but she was well into a conversation with Harry. So I just butted in and started getting involved into their convo. They were talking about this tv show, Teen Wolf. I loved that show so I could definitely relate when they were gawking about all the characters and all the latest episodes.

Jasmine seemed to be extremely mesmerized by Harry. Who could blam her though? He was incredibly gorgeous. Just as I was about to say something about the Teen Wolf episode last night, someone taps me on the shoulder. I turned around and found that it was Louis.

"Yeeees?" I ask with a perky grin. "Hi." he says as he does a small little wave. I laugh and reply "Hi, Louis." He was so funny, and REALLY cute. I already feel like I've known him forever and only just met him today. I've noticed that we talked a lot today which is really odd since it was like talking to a stranger. But he made me feel so comfortable as we talked, like all the stress just went away when he spoke.

When lunch was over, our "gang" migrated out of the cafeteria and toward our next class. Again we all had to pick our own seats and of course we all sat together. I tried to get a seat next to Louis but Niall and Harry beat me to it. So guess who I was forced to sit next to in the corner of the classroom? Zayn. I was both thrilled and nervous...