Morning!!

Jakies pov

I woke up this morning to see the sun just comeing up a little

" Fuck!!!!"  I mumbled. but then I look around me room because I was so tired last night that I just fell asleep. My room was beautiful!!

My walls were bule/purple I and a desk with a white lap top on it,A flat screen t.v,white dressers two to be even and a Queen size bed with white blankets amd blue and purple flowers on it.

After looking around from my bed I got up to go to the bathroom. Wow my bathroom is  big my bathroom was lime green and it had a bath tub,shower and the loo and sink. I had every thing I needed in that bathroom pads,soap,wash cloths and all the stuff. I finally got done looking and peeing. and saw my fully loaded closet. and may I just say i felt rich.  I went inside my closet and found what i would wear today.

It was a yellow sun dress with a jean jacket and a yellow head ban. Then i picked out my yellow flats and got in the shower.

********20mins later*********

I got out of the shower feeling so good got dressed and looked for make-up I found it and put on light yellow eye shadow,eyeliner,mascara,and some lip gloss.

I look at myself in my full body mirror and saw a girl the didn't look like me, but I liked it. I found a hair straightener and did my hair.

After I got done I went out of my bathroom and sat on my bed

what time is it?  HOLY SHIT its 5:54 am wow! Well now I am hungry time to eat. I went out of my bedroom and started to walk to the kitchen to cook me up something to eat. went I heard yelling up the steps.

Oh what now?!?

Harrys pov

Me and zayn were yelling so loud that i hoped we would not wake up jakie. But we were yelling about her and who should take her out for her to get to know us and us to know her.

louis and zayn were now yelling

( louis yells first then zayn)

"me"

"no me"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

well this should take awhile.....

ONEDLOVER1412:)