Do you really wanna know?

jakies pov

" Hey are you ok?" I repeated but they did not answer they just sat there looking at me. Fuck it

" HELL FUCKIN OL ARE YOU THERE I AM TALKING TO YOU FIVE MEN IS THERE SOMETHING WORNG WITH YOU!!!!!!" I screamed at them then they all jumped back and sat there shocked that I just did that.

Well they should have said some thing to me not just  sat there.  Wow I am very moody right now!! I fucking hate it!!! Oh well I just get ice so I walk to the kitchen and leave them in the liveing room stunned at my actions haha stupid boys.

I find the kichen and look in the ice packs place yes they have it in a place with a name tag.  Haha Stupid. Then when I turned around Harry was standing there with a worried look on his face.

"Are you ok?" he asked "Fuck no!" I yelled at him as he jumped back and looked down. "Oh my Harry I am so sorry its just that well.." I said to him "Just what?" he asked

"Well um I am on a monthly thing." I said unsure of what he would do. "Well um ok You need anything?"

"A bottle of pain killers"

"Ok"

"I am going to my room k" I said

"Ok"

I started out of the kichen to see the boys on the couch just sitting unsure of what to do

"BOO!!!" I screamed at them

They all got up and ran haha I laughed at them and started up stairs to go to my room

then stoped The pain in my lower parts got so bad I fell down to the floor and sat there it was so bad I could not scream or yell or even wimper.

I just sat sat there helpless then I passed out.

Harrys pov

"Ok gyes we need to go get pain killers for jakie k"

"ok" They all said together creepy

As we were going out the door to go get pain meds for jakie I rememberd I forgot my keys so I tell the gyes to wait outside for me and run down the hallway to the stairs.

I start to walk up the stairs then I fell over something I get up and look back and see jakie laying in the floor passed out.

"GUYS GET UP HERE NOW GET THE LEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS COME ON!!!!" I start to yell.

Jakies pov

Oh golly am I in pain I cant move I can't speak and I can't open my eyes. I am trying to yell but it would not work then My eyes open and all I can do Is scream and see Harry "OW OW OW HARRY OMG I FEEL LIKE I AM HAVEING A WAIT OH SHIT NO HARRY OH FUCK  I AM HAVEING A FUCKIN BABY GET THE MOTHER FUCKERS UP HERE NOW!!!!" 

" They are comeing baby girl and we are going to a hospital now its ok listen just breath and push ok? can you do that for me?"

I do as he says and start to push and breath as he holds my hand the next thing I know I see four boys runing up the stairs filping out.

Oh golly why me. Is all I could think. They always used condoms on me I think. But wait I am only 14!!! I can't have a baby yet I am not ready OW fuck shit. ok -Breath- "GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET ME TO A A A..... OMG PLZ HURRY IT FUCKIN HURTS!!!!"

Well I am going to die here.....

Hey teddy bears ooooohh she Might be havein a baby what do u think it is if she is haveing one??

well bye

ONEDLOVER 1412 ;)