Chapter 2

Sage P.O.V

~September 27th~

"Stephan? Angel?" I called out as I woke up from my nap. A couple of the others looked at me when I called out for Stephan, I don't know why, but they think how close I am with him is odd.

Angel walked into the room looking tired, "Yes Sage," she mumbled rubbing her neck.

"I'm going home okay? Will you tell Stephan for me?" I asked standing up and finding my shoes.

"Oh sure," she smiled as Jasper walked into the room and hugged her from behind. "Hey baby," she kissed him softly.

He grinned at her then looked at me, "See you tomorrow," He chuckled.

I laughed and then I left, it was a half hour walk home and I wanted to get home before dark. I kept thinking I heard something but every time there was no one there, as I entered my house I made sure to lock the door. My dad wasn't home and Mum must have been with him. Could I just be imagining noises? Or is there someone actually there?

I looked around and heard the noise again. I locked the door and pulled out my tazar! It was seven o'clock so i walked over and started the stove and made myself Ramen. Yum!

I turned around after taking my noodles out to get a fork when I hear someone clear their throat. Jump I threw the scalding hot water at the source.

"Ah!" a male screamed.

I looked at Stephen in shock. Opps.

"I'm so sorry." I grabbed my raman and started eating it.

"It's fine." he sighed scrubbing off the broth.

"Okay question why are you here?" I got another forkful.

"Wanted to make sure that you were safe." he smiled.

"Well, I'm safe you can leave."

"Why?"

"Because my parents will kill me."

"I don't care if you get in trouble."

I glared at him, "If I'm grounded I can no longer meet up with you people."

"I'll kidnap you," he smirked and stepped closer, I backed up a step. He stepped closer again but this time when I tried to back up I ran into counter. Oh no, I looked up at him and reached for the taser in my cardigan pocket. "Please don't," he sighed. I released it and he stepped closer till I could feel his every breath, "You're beautiful," he whispered.

He smiled at me. Then he brushed my bangs away and smiled wider. "You're perfect." Blushing I looked down at my feet and he sighed. "I'm sorry I'm not very good with people," he leaned back his head resting against the cabinet and slid down to sit on the floor. He put his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands.

I kneel down in front of him and smile. He smiled as I placed my hand on his cheek. Turning into my hand he kissed my palm then he took that hand and pulled me into his arms.

"I love you," he whispered, "I've loved you since the first time I saw you, your short and messy auburn hair, your lovely smile, your angelic features, I've wanted you to be mine from day one, holding you in my arms is all I ever want to do," he kissed my head.

I leaned my head into his chest and closed my eyes. "I love you too," I whispered.

He chuckled and hugged me to him. "Come spend the night with me, I want you to be with me."

"Let me think about it, just for tonight Stephan."

"Can I stay here with you then?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded and snuggled into him.

"Of course." he pushed his nose into my neck and smiled.

"You smell good." he whispered, after a moment I heard my parents knock on the door.

"Go upstairs to my room it has a brown door unlike all of the white ones." I whispered, pushing him, he growled and stood up, then he was gone. hiding in my room till I went up to see him.

My parents cooked dinner and I ate with them then they tried to ask about me day but got little out of me, "Good night,' I muttered and went upstairs trying to not appear eager.

As I got up to my room he was laying out on my bed smiling. "Hello beautiful."

"Don't flirt," I laughed.

He chuckled and laid back on my bed grabbing my favorite pillow and laying his head on it, "So Sage what's your favorite color?"

"Scarlett," I smiled widely. "What's yours?"

"Black..." he grumbled closing his eyes. I walked over and sat down beside him poking his stomach. He sighed softly and smiled. "What about food?"

"Pizza!" I giggled and tried not to talk too loudly. "Heh what about you?"

"Cookies?" he looked at me confused. "I don't eat much, but I eat enough to keep myself alive, however when I do want something good I eat cookies." he smiled at me. "So what do you like to drink?" he lifted his eyebrow as he tried to get comfy on my bed.

"Well, you can't tell Angel this but I love watermelon wine coolers." I whispered and giggled.

"You drink? I would've never guessed," he chuckled and smiled.

"What about you? Do you drink? What's your favorite drink?" I flopped down and layed out on my bed smiling. He is so easy to talk to.

"I drink vodka, most of time, but sometimes I drink a special blend, you wouldn't like it."

"Pssshhhhh you gotta make it for me tomorrow!" I giggled, I stood up quickly and went to my hidden mini fridge and grabbed him a bottle of vodka and grabbed myself a wine cooler, he chuckled and nodded.

"Alright, I'll do that, anyway what is your favorite movie?"

"Oh, hmm, it's definetly Vampires suck! it's a funny movie." I laughed and leaned into him.

He scowled and sat up slightly and gave me a chance to grab my pillow. "Vampires do not suck.... Okay well they suck blood, but they are awesome."

"I never said they weren't awesome." I laughed and laid back with my pillow, "What's your favorite movie Stephan?"

"I don't watch many movies," he shrugged. "What's your favorite song?"

"Kiss me, kill me, it's a nice song," I smiled and leaned into him and wrapped a cover around me. "What about you?"

"Beast..." he whispered.

"Oh I've never heard that song," I yawned.

"I'll play it for you tomorrow." he whispered kissing my ear.

He questioned me for a long while till I fell asleep in his arms.