You saved my life *Dalton Rapattoni*

It was 12 AM and my boyfriend and I, Dean, just had a horrible fight. It was so bad that i packed my bags and left. I was done with that under aged drunk asshole. He would go drinking every night and hook up with all different kinds of girls. But when it came to me, i was another one of his toys. We had been together for about 2 years now and it was the worst mistake I've ever made. I moved in with him right after I graduated high school at 17 years old. We were both 18 now. I don't care if I have to be homeless, I just want to get away from that drunk piece of shit. I had no money on me and I packed hardly anything warm. I found a bus stop and sat down. Once i sat down and started to think, it hit me hard. I started bursting tears. I was scared, alone, and cold. The only friends I had lived all the way in New York. I had to be the stupid one and move all the way to California. I had no one to go to. I laid down on the bench and just cried until i was out of tears.

~

About a hour later I heard a car stop by the bus stop. I opened my eyes to see a blonde haired boy staring at me. "Are you ok?" He asked me. I sat up and shook my head no. He sat next to me and rubbed my back. "What happened?" He said trying to turn my head. I didn't answer, I just started crying, harder than before. "Do you have somewhere to sleep?" He said softly. Again I shook my head no. I felt a jacket being put around me and someone grab my suitcase. "Come on, you're coming home with me." The boy said holding out his hand. I grabbed his hand and he lead me to his car. The whole car ride was silent.

~

When we got to what I thought was his house, I was stunned of how big it was. I sat and starred at the house for about 2 minutes until the boy snapped me awake. "You coming or are you gonna sleep in the car?" I slowly got out of the car and followed him into the house. Again i was shocked. There was a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling and fancy furniture everywhere. "Welcome to my home! Well, its actually not mine I live here with my 4 other friends and our manager." He said waving his hand out in front of him. I followed him into some room that looked like to be the living room. "Sorry we don't have a guest bed but, this couch is pretty soft. I have fell asleep on it too many times." He said patting the couch. I nodded my head and sat down. " Can you at least tell me your name, so i know what to call you?" He said looking at me with his soft green eyes. "My name is umm.... Theodora, Theo for short" I managed to choke out. "Oh, so she talks!!" He cheered as he threw his arms in the air. "Now whats your name?" I asked with a shaking voice. "Well, Theo, My name is Dalton!" He said while grabbing a blanket for me. "Now get to sleep, I think you had enough drama for today." Dalton said while wrapping the warm blanket around me. He turned off the light and walked up the stairs. Soon after that I drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------

Thoughts? I don't know where this came from it just got in my mind and I had to write it. Thanks for reading.