3#

I was wide awake thinking of what had happened today at school.And i was kind of delighted he returned so soon, he had gone out of town for almost a  week.And i wasn't expecting him to arrive here soon.

I thought of last Monday night, the day before he went out of town.That day, I was lying in bed,when the my phone rang.I usuaslly don't get calls at that time.It was two in the morning.

"Hello..." I spoke yawning and hardly keeping my eyelids open.

"Are you sleeping? It's me Jason, I'm in your garden"His rough voice spoke. With Jason talking, i peeped through the window to see if Jason was really in my garden. My eyes searched for him in the darkness.

"What are you doing here? I asked as soon as i saw him outside, waving at me.Oh, no this guy's gonna get me in trouble.

Then, i creeped out of house really quite. His blue eyes were staring right into mine.He came closer.He hugged me so tight,i didn't know why. But i hugged him even tighter.I could slightly hear his heartbeat.I looked up at him for an answer.

"I'm going out of town tomorrow morning, and i thought of seeing you for a last time."He said and he removed his t-shirt. Woah,his body was smoking hot. He held me his t-shirt.

"If you'll ever miss me"He said. I stretched my hands, going for the t-shirt.And after that day when i went to school, he wasn't there and that day i realized one thing "you can be surrounded by a lot of people but yet you can feel absolutely lonely at heart"

I really didn't expect him to be at garden the other day.I came back to the present, i realized i had been thinking about the last Monday. But now he's here.It was really late and i knew if i didn't sleep now, i wouldn't wake up in time for school.I struggled to put myself to sleep.I couldn't sleep, that's when i decided to call him. 

"Hey" his voice took over the silence.I spoke nothing.Well,i didn't know why.I hung up.And yes, i didn't know why i did that.