#5

Laura.I opened the door to see Laura.Did she get to know about what happened to me.I guess not, because she didn't talk about it.But instead she hugged me,which kindof gave me the vibe she knew it all.

She asked me to come to her house for the night.

That night,i was sleeping in the downstairs room in Laura's place.Laura said she wanted to watch tv. And she did hug me before she went there.

I closed my eyes.I saw him.I opened my eyes realizing he didn't leave my mind.I closed my eyes and fell deeply in my thoughts.It was raining heavily outside.I crawled inside the sheets.

"Hey, baby"I heard his voice.I knew i was insane.I'm hearing his voice in my head.Obviously its my mind playing, how could he even come in this rain.And how would he know i'm at Laura's. "Hey, open the window,let me in"that made me froze.Wait,what so he's actually here?

I opened one eye to see him seeing through the misty window at me.

I sat down, i looked at him.I pulled out my phone and checked my phone.It was almost one in the morning.What is he doing here?I didn't want to open it.No,i'm not going to open that.

After a few minutes, i had already opened the window.He came in and he was soaked.I grabbed my towel and threw at him,not bothering to look at him.He dried his hair. We were both silent for awhile.Then he came a bit closer.

"You dipshit, don't even.........."I said when he was getting closer staring at my eyes.Then his lips met mine.And i had nothing in my head.I opened my eyes realizing that they had closed.I saw that his eyes were closed.

When we had finally done kissing, he looked deep into my eyes.

"Don't you try to fool me.You asshole, i saw you with that blonde."I spit words that needed answers desperately.I wanted to know why.WHY?