#4

Note: (Sorry for the slow and late updates.School is about to start, and I've got a lot a homework. So yeah, and enjoy.) :)

                                                                   Jason was standing over the huge oak tree, and it seemed like he was waiting for someone. Let me go talk to him.I walked halfway through, when a blonde girl ran into Jason's arms. She hugged him.Then she kissed him.

Ugh.I froze, staring at the them.I felt nothing, but pain.Pain of something i wasn't usually familiar with. After a while Jason saw me.He pushed the blonde girl away.And the next thing i knew was he was standing in front of me.

"It's...It's not what you think" He stammered.I was lost in my pain.I was lost in love.I never knew that love was this painful.Never knew of such betrayals.If I hadn't seen this today, I would've been blindly in love with Jason, who was cheating on me.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!! " I shouted at his face.

"No,No" He said holding my hand.

I grabbed my hand out of his hand.I gave a last stare at Jason and walked away.I turned one last time to see Jason, scolding the blonde girl.

How does it matter to me now anyway? All of it was over. It felt strange.My mind was troubling me.My heart was aching. What is happening to me. I went home and straight to my room, where i locked myself inside it. I fell on bed.I was feeling this weird thing lurking in me. I tore apart.From the park to here, I was holding all my tears in.Trying to be strong. But I couldn't anymore.

Tears rolled down my cheeks to my pillow, making it wet. I heard a knock on my room door.

Who could it be? Was it mom? Was it dad? Or someone else? I wiped my tears dry. Before, i went to the door, i threw a look at the mirror to make sure that i didn't look like i cried.The dried tears felt like glue on my skin.I bent the door knob, and i opened the door to see...