1D Scenario2: He finds out you can sing

Niall: "I should be playing in the winter snow, But I'mma be under the mistletoe..." you sang as you were making breakfast on Christmas Eve. You wanted to please Niall so you had gotten up early tp cook pancakes. As you turned the pancake in the pan, you saw a mistletoe hanging in front of you. You knew that there shouldn't be one standing right here in your face, so you turned and saw Niall "Shall we do as it says in the song?" he asked. You nod and he leans to kiss your lips. "I didn't know you could sing. You should do it more often" he said while taking your place in front of the oven and serving to both of you the pancakes you cooked.

 Harry: "And I should run you a hot bath, fill it up with bubble, 'Cause maybe you're lovable, and maybe you're my snowflake..." you sang as the hot water was warming you. You were washing your hair so you didn't hear him enter in the bathroom. Suddenly, you felt two hands on your hips. You screamed and punched the intruder in the stomach. You turned to see who it was. Harry was standing there, holding his stomach right where you hit him seconds ago. "Sorry" you said. "You scared the hell out of me. Don't  do this ever again!" He looked at you "I'm sorry Sweetheart. I didn't want to scare you. It's just that I heard you sing and I wanted to see the show" he said with a wink. "You're an idiot" you replied smiling. "Maybe, but you love me" he said before hugging you. "Yes I love you". He then kissed your lips.

Louis: You were with the boys at the studio. They left to get lunch and you had the recording booth to yourself. You always wanted to sing in a recording booth. You thought it would make you look professional. You put the earphones on and started to sing in the mic "Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me, Lying on the floor, surrounded, surrounded..." You were really focus on the lyrics when all of a sudden you heard "Wow! I didn't know my girl could sing like this!" It was Louis. He came back to offer you some food. You felt your cheeks turning red, not used to sing in front of people. "Thank you" you muttered. "Maybe we should do a duet of this song someday" he said before kissing your forehead.

Liam: Thinking you were home alone, you turned on the radio and put you newest CD on: Little Mix Salute. You were dancing and singing along with the girls on the track Move "Get your back off the wall, Don't you get comfortable, Lookin' so hot I think that I might fall...". You were singing with all your heart when a voice covered the music " Wow! You have the voice of an angel!" Liam claimed. You abruptly stopped dancing and singing. A shy smile covered your face as you thanked him. "Please go on. It's very interesting" he said as he sat on the couch. He insisted that you keep on dancing and singing as if you were alone. 

Zayn: You were jamming to Maroon 5 song Move Like Jagger. Christina's part was about to go on and you were ready for your solo. You jumped on the bed and rocked your part "You wanna know how to make me smile, Take control, own me just for the night, And if I share my secret you're gonna have to keep it..." You just wasn't expecting Zayn to be watching. When you heard him clapped, your face turned red and you jumped off the bed. "Wow! You clearly nailed that part! I didn't know you could sing like that!" You thanked him shyly before he kissed your cheek and asked you to sing it again.