1D Scenario1:You catch his attention

Liam: You were in line, waiting for the boys to sign your album. The first one was Liam. You could feel your heart pumping faster as you approached the table. You couldn't believe you were finally meeting them. Your hands were shaking when you put your CD on the table. Liam clearly noticed it. He smiled at you and said "You shouldn't be so nervous. We should be the ones nervous in front of such a beautiful lady." You smiled back "Oh my god you're so sweet! Thank you" you said not believing that Liam Payne just complimented you.When you got your CD back, you saw that Liam had written down his phone number asking you to call.

Niall: You had won the chance to be a guest on a TV show. Today, they were interviewing you're favorite band:One Direction. You were shaking  from the excitement. In a few minutes, they would be standing a few feet away from you. The interview had started three minutes ago and now the boys were answering questions from the audience. After the last question Niall said, pointing at you "I have a question for you." Not sure he was really looking at you, you muttered "Me?" "Yeah you. What's your name?" An employee handed you the mic and you answered "My name is (Y/N)." "Well (Y/N), you are really beautiful." Niall said before going back to the interview. At the end of the show, Niall walked toward you and asked for your twitter name.

Zayn: As you were walking down the street, peacefully listening to One Direction's new CD, a mob of young girl ran by you.They were screaming and squealing. You didn't make a big deal out of it and continued on your way to work. Then, without any warnings, you were caught in the mob. You tried to see what was making them act all crazy when you saw his face. Zayn Malik was standing almost in front of you. You were completely squeezed between these teenage girls and were having trouble to breath. Zayn saw the fear on your face. He helped you get out of the mob. When he made sure you were safe, he asked for your phone and put his number in it. "Call me sometimes" he said smiling.

Louis: You were working as a summer intern at your local radio station. Today, one special band was coming in for an interview. You were so excited about it. Even if you weren't aloud to  be in the booth with them you had the chance to see the boys from One Direction for real. Not just posters hanging in you room. As they were doing the interview, you were standing outside the booth, helping with the sound. Suddenly you heard Louis "Who's that lovely woman back there?" "Oh that's (Y/N). She's working here as a summer intern." Your eyes widen, realizing that Louis was talking about you. At the end of the interview and came over and introduced himself properly.

Harry: You were finally here. Front row at a One Direction concert. You couldn't believe it, they were standing so close to you. You screamed all night and danced along with the other Directioners. In the middle of the show you could've sworn that Harry Styles waved at you. You then felt the adrenaline taking control of you and you clearly had the time of your life. You took tons of pictures and video, but what you hadn't expected was for the boys to take pictures too. At the end of the show, you saw that Harry  tweeted a new picture. It was a picture of you! The tweet was saying "If you recognize yourself please send me a DM :) xx".