Okana- i

This place felt so familiar to her, but this familiar she didn't want to feel again.

The November chill swept over her as she walked through the cold, dark walkway. She hardly wanted to be here but the flashes always brought her here anyways.

This was where her parents were killed in front of her and the only thing she remembered from it was her parents screaming at the murderer to not kill their daughter and a tattoo on his leg in resemblance to an eye.

The killer was 14 at most, two years younger then the legal age to get a tattoo. He also had a small limp, he had hurt himself. He was male because he was far too built to be a girl.

Okana was 12 when her parents had died.
How could she remember everything so clearly?

She held the old piece of fabric close to her as she felt a tear go down her face. She got up and swore to her parents killer that one day she would find him and make sure that his death would be a bloody one.

She got up and looked at her chauffeur and she sighed "let's go" she whispered at she got in the car. She wanted to be invisible as she could be.

"Madame Empress, where to now?" Her chauffeur asked as she got in the car. She sighed and looked out to the empty sidewalk "The palace please Jerome" she said as he drove off.

When she arrived there, maids surrounded her "Empress lets get you out of here" she turned to then "has my cousin left yet to check on the troops?" She asked and the maids nodded and she felt sadness in her heart, she really missed him when he was gone.

They had all gone up to her room where she had ended putting on a white night gown. She held the old piece of cloth close to her and began to tear it, she was done with the memory it left behind.

Her parent's killer stood in front of her as he had just shot them, she turned to him "just kill me already!" She screamed at him and he let the gun drop to the ground. The eyes that look at her trough the mask he wore felt so familiar to her. She quickly started to run and all was left was the old piece of cloth covering his leg.

Okana felt like she had just been punched on the side of her head, it was a common thing to happen whenever she got flashes from the dreadful day her parents were killed.

A/N: hey guys hope you liked this super short chapter! Next chapter is written by the other author of this book for the other character! Next chapter I write will be longer I promise!
-Sara