Chapter 5

Just a quick note I'm so sorry for updating so late! My phone is having problems so I'm using my sisters laptop. Now on with the story! Sorry it's bad ;-;
•••••••••••••••••••••

Natsu's POV~

I can't believe that dumb blonde is still here and still sleeping on my bed. I need to end this fast so I can please my master.

I walk into my bedroom and see her sleeping peacefully, I walk over to the bed and immediately flip the covers off of her.

No stop that's not me Lucy I'm sorry I'd never do this to you. Please forgive me Luce.

Lucy's POV~

I was sleeping soundly until I felt all the covers off of me. I groggily wake up and see Natsu standing there with the covers in his hands.

"What the hell Natsu? I was sleeping!"

"Too bad it's bad enough I saved you outside, I shouldn't let you freeze to death."

"Whaa? Fine I'll..." *cough cough* *cough cough*

"Oh wow look at that not only can you not fight but you're also a little weakling."\

"I'm not... *cough cough* weakkkk."

Natsu's Pov~

"For all I care, you can just drop dead. A weakling like you can never make it."

No I don't feel that way Luce please believe me.. I love you.

"Whatever I can't stand looking at your pathetic face anymore, I'm going to the guild."

Lucy's POV~

Does he really feel that way?

I love Natsu but I guess he doesn't feel the same...

I don't want to live a life without him.

I he doesn't want me then this world doesn't either.

It's like he said I'm just a pathetic weakling.

Don't worry, Natsu... I'll leave this world as you said.

With that I grabbed a pen and paper and quickly scribbled down my letter and left it on the bed for Natsu to read. And with that I took my leave back to my apartment to make my execution...

I'll always love you.. Natsu. Even if you don't love me back. Please Forgive Me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
Welp that's the chapter hope you enjoyed it! Until next time ;)