Chapter 13 <3

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever! I've been super busy lately. And don't mind the heart ^ 13 is my lucky number. :) On with the story!
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Lucy's POV~

    Oh my god, it's Levy. I missed her so much! I would hug her but she doesn't know this is me in a disguise. I come back to my senses after bumping into her. I look at the ground and see a book? I lean over and pick it up to look at it closer. I then read the title.
One true love~ by Lucy Heartfilia
It was my book. Why does Levy have my book?

"I'm sorry for bumping into you!"
"It's fine!"
"*gasp* that's my book!"
"Did you write this? ( I decided to play dumb )"
"Huh? *sniff* no it was my best friends..."

   I then notice a single tear fall down her cute face. I can't watch this, she doesn't deserve this pain. I didn't even think before speaking.

"Ohhh... Levvvv..."
"Did you just call me Lev?"
"What?? Pftt no..."
"Lucy? Is that you?"
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"Yep, you're Lucy! I thought you are dead *sniffle*"
"Come with me."

   I grab her hand and lead her to a back alley way and remove the cloak and lacrima revealing my actual look. She looks so suprised and immediately hugs me with tears falling down her face. I told her the whole story on what happened and she was furious at Natsu. I told her to keep a low profile and pretend to act normal. But she CAN'T tell anyone I'm alive or else I'm done for.

"So Lu? Where are you staying?"
"With my mom."
"Your mom! I thought she died!"
"She was alive all these years."
"Wow, that's great!"
"Yeah it is."
"You need to come visit me! I missed you!"
"I'll try, looks like it's time for me to go."
"WAIT!"
"What is it Lev?"
"Here. *hands me my book*"
"Thanks Lev, I'll talk to you later!"
"Alright! See you later Lu!"

   Then we go our different directions acting like nothing happened. I open the portal back to the dragon realm and step in.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
That's it for now! Sorry it's kinda short it's 12am right now ;-;. But I'll make sure to update again soon! Until next time ;)