I cant go on with out your love Andy six

• Dedicated to Andy Biersack.......he is so awsome!!

I cant go on with out your love Andy six

1 Year Later

I wasn't with Andy by this time. We broke up a year ago. I'm finally 19, the big 1.9. Cheryl and I got to become models for alternative clothing and we both had a shoot today. The photographer led both me and Cheryl to the dressing room. There was nothing special about the room. A rack of clothes on one side and make up on the other.

"Can we have Cheryl first?" The assistant asked.

"Oh, sure. I'll be right out." Cheryl said slipping on her top,

"And I'll wait here." I said.

I sat down in front of the mirror watching the mini television hanging above it. A shadow suddenly appeared in the mirror. Turns out, it was a reflection.

I turned around and saw Andy. His hair grew out and his make up was even heavier.

I pounced up. "Andy,"

"Hey there, Donna V." Andy said evilly as he came closer.

I backed up and hit the wall. I had now where to go. I grabbed the scissors from a nearby table and held it in front of me. Andy came so close that his stomach was hitting the tip of the scissors.

"Come on, stab me. You wanted me to burn and rot in hell didn't you , Donna  ?" Andy said to annoy me.

"Don't make me." I said tightening my grip.

"Do it,"

I dropped the scissors and sighed. "I can't,"

I was shoved up against the wall by Andy. I turned my head and closed my eyes hoping he would leave me alone.

"I'm all better now," Andy whispered in my ear. "I'm all better."

I faced Andy. "Leave me alone, Andrew."

Andy struck me across the face. "You think I came all this way to leave you alone?"

I was on the floor. I tried crawling away, but Andy grabbed my hair.

"Ah!" I yelled in pain. "Quit,"

"It's not gonna work, Donna!" Andy said throwing me back to the ground.

I woke up gasping for air, It wasn't real. It was a dream. How could it be? It all felt so real. I looked at the clock, 9:22. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my cell phone. I still hadn't changed my wallpaper. For a year my wallpaper had been Andy and I together. I missed his piercing blue eyes. I decided to give him a call to settle this...right after I get ready.