I cant go on with out your love Andy six CH 7 the END

I woke up the next morning with a massive headache. I knew I wasn't hungover, so that was out of the question. I turned on my iTunes, clicking The Gunsling by Black Veil Brides and did my usual Saturday morning routine. I combed my hair and brushed my teeth before getting into my clothes. I wore black ankle boots, ripped skinny jeans, and a red plaid button up. I walked downstairs with my parents staring at me. They both doubted the way I dressed.

"Morning," I greeted.

"Hey, sweetie." Mom said looking a bit disgusted.

"I'm heading to Cheryl's." I said.

"As long as you're home by 12."

"There's a party, by the way."

"Okay, have fun."

"Some parents." I murmured.

I walked to Cheryl's place with a smile knowing Andy woud be there. Cheryl would be fixing her house while the rest of us were out getting the drinks and food. I walked into Cheryl's house without knocking.

"Who's ready to party?!" I yelled.

"Andy, Jake, and Ashley are at SafeWay." Cheryl said."

"What kind of beer we drinkin' tonight?" I asked.

"A choice of Carona or Bud Light."

I clapped my hands. "Sweet,"

I texted Andy. "Good morning."

"Morning, How r u?" Andy asked.

"Good. u?"I replied.

"Same. Hey, I need 2 tlk 2 u wen I get ther."

"No prblm. C u then. <3 u." I smiled.

"<3 u 2."

I stayed outside and waited for Andy. Jake's car pulled up and out came Andy. I walked up to him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"What did you want to talk about?"

Andy looked around before taking me inside Jake's car. "Come here,"

"I'm not ready." I said nervously.

"I'm not talking about that." Andy said.

I sighed in relief. "Thank God. What is it?"

"I have this feeling," Andy started.

"Like, what kind of feeling?"

"A feeling something bad is about to happen tonight."

I cupped his face. "Nothing's gonna happen."

"How do you know?" Andy asked.

"I have you and you have me." I rubbed his cheek with my thumb.

Party time. I grabbed a Bud Light for me and Andy. I sat on his lap and handed him his bottle. All of a sudden, I got the same feeling Andy felt earlier.

I shook Andy. "You know I love you, right?

"Yeah," Andy nodded. "What's goin' on?"

"I'm not feeling so good. Can you take me home?"

"Sure, let's go."

Andy and I walked down the dark, cold street alone. I tightened my grip on his hand with a frightened feeling.

"Sorry," I frowned.

"For what?" Andy asked.

"Ruining your fun."

"No!" Andy scoffed. "It gives me more time with my girl."

I couldn't stop smiling. "You really know your way with words."

Before either of us knew it, we were both dragged into a dark alley. I opened my eyes.I was being shoved against a metal fence getting my clothes torn off.

"Leave her alone!" Andy ordered.

"Your gonna watch us, Andy!" A voice yelled.

"Kent, just take me. Not her!"Andy begged.

"Shut up!" Kent kicked Andy to the floor.

"No!" I exclaimed.

My mouth was covered and the two teenage boys took turns raping me. I bit one's hand and I got slapped. They put my clothes back on furiously and slammed me to the ground next to Andy.

"Now, it's his turn." Kent said grabbing Andy.

"Please, just take me!" I gripped Kent's leg.

"Tod, get this bitch off me!" Kent kicked me off.

"Just watch!" Tod demanded.

Andy was being punched everywhere multiple times. I could see in Andy's eyes that he wanted to fight back. Why was this all happening?

Andy and I were both pushed back to the ground. We were both laying down. I held his hand tightly. Kent stood in front of Andy with a gun, same with me and Tod.

"Any requests?" Kent asked.

Andy and I held up our middle finger, then...BANG! I saw my body laying there. Lifeless. Andy was next to his body, also.

I looked at Andy's spirit. "We did it."

"We did what?" Andy asked.

"Die together." I answered.

Andrew Dennis Biersack was the person I died with and I couldn't be happier. Our death was cruel and brutal, but our love for each other was peaceful and beautiful. I couldn't ask for anything else. Andy.

                                                                 THE END