Chapter 1(18)~Sneak-In

[Life is way too short to spend another day at war with yourself~Rae Smith.]

//Picture:Isabella\\
Ques:§ Have you ever commented on any book though you haven't read it?You just read the first ever comment and copy it? §
°Elizabeth's POV°

//Picture:Isabella\\Ques:§ Have you ever commented on any book though you haven't read it?You just read the first ever comment and copy it? §°Elizabeth's POV°

"I hate Wayne with all my heart!!I wish he was dead!"Matilda yelled crying in pain.

"Calm down Matilda he's gonna pay,"Dale said driving the car.

He turned and looked at Matilda with pity.He concentrated on the steering wheel.

Something made me stare at his dark hair that was perfectly styled up.

Matilda calmed down and looked up and gave me a friendly smile.I smiled back.

I could smell the scent of Dale in the leather jacket he had given me at the party.

We had reached at the school premises and he halted the car.

"We'll have to sneak in,"Dale said giving me a smirk.

We got out of the car and tip-toed in.It was cold I was shivering.I crossed my arms and held Dale's jacket tightly.

Matilda was behind me I could hear the tapping of her Gucci high heels.

"Feeling cold?"Dale's voice whispered in my ears.

"Umm,yea,"I mumbled.

"Don't you feel cold?"

"Yea,I am an expert,"he said with a small base.

I chuckled."I see,"I said with a British accent.

He smirked.He wrapped his arms around me and pushed me to a corner.

"Hey!"Matilda whispered.

"Follow me,there's another gate over here,"Dale responded.

Matilda followed and reached us.Dale's arms gave me a warm feeling.I looked into his green eyes.He was so focused.

I looked back and saw Matilda.She wriggled her eye brows and I gave her a 'no' look.

Dale let go off me and opened the gate slowly and carefully.

We went in and soon we were in.

"Thanks,"I appreciated.

"No probs,"he said with a cool voice.

"I will make it up to you some day,"I continued.

He smiled and went to his dorm.

"Aww,"Matilda said.

"Stop teasing me Mat,"I said.

"Whatever,but I can see Chemistry,"she teased.

We went to our dorm and saw Miranda texting someone on the phone.

"How was the date?"I asked.

"Umm..great,"Miranda answered biting her bottom lip shyly.

"Let me see that,"I said in a suspicious tone snatching the phone away from her.

"Bella!!"she shouted.

I looked at the conversation.

Jake:How was the date?

Miranda:Loved it!

Jake:Maybe we could talk sometime?

Miranda:Yea let's meet at the balcony.

Jake:Ok babe..

"Aww!You two are so cute together!!"I said in a more sort of Barbie tone.

"Let me have that,"Miranda said snatching her phone.

"Later,"she said running to the balcony.

"Are you fine?"I asked Matilda worriedly.

"Don't worry about me,so how was..,"she asked coming close to me and rubbing her shoulder again mine wriggling her eyebrows.

"Oh!Matilda I can't lie,his eyes were like dejavu!!"I said truthfully.

"Nice,I've caught you on cam!"she said jumping up.

"By the way!About that,what did Dale tell Miranda that day of 'The Revenge Of Edward'"I said quoting in the air with my two fingers.

"Umm..I am not sure if I can tell you."

"Trust me,I won't spill it."

He said,"He doesn't like seeing you with that Edward guy."

"Really!"

"Yea,"Matilda responded.

No!I don't believe it!I am crushing on Dale,a bad boy,whose interests are playing with the hotties in school and dumping them like tissue papers.

"I must forget him!"I thought.

"Hey!!"Kylie barged on the door and hugged me.

"Hey."

"What's up with all the excitement?"I asked.

"Have you seen my brother anywhere?I gotta tell him something,"she said smiling widely.

"Brother?"Matilda and I asked in unison.

Kylie never told me she had a brother before..

"Ooops,I didn't tell ya?It's Dale."

I opened my eyes wide in shock.I couldn't believe it.Dale didn't have similarities with Kylie!Even a little bit!Just their names end with an 'e'

"Are you on drugs?"Mat asked.

"Nope,Have you seen him?"

"We haven't,"we both lied.I really felt guilty.

[So this is my new account.This is just a continuation of Faking A Smile.Hope you'll all get this info!!🙈]