Chapter 3(20):Back In Town

[The breaking of a heart is more painful than losing someone you love~Clarita Rosiana.]

Ques:§Have you ever found yourself smiling when waking up from a sweet dream?§

°Bella's POV°

"We now welcome Mr

"We now welcome Mr.Fliptson to announce his speech,"Mrs.Trevan,our principal said on the microphone.There was a thunder of claps and shouts after her statement.

Mr.Fliptson smiled widely walking to the podium."Thank you,as we all know,Summer is tomorrow so we shall be closing our school,Bligert Academy.

More shouts from Wayne and his pals who were obviously drunk were heard.

"I wish you a wonderful Summer and don't forget your books."Mr.Fliptson resumed leaving the podium.

Bligert Academy was now officially closed.I could not wait to meet my mum and brother and I really missed sleeping in my cozy bed.

I know right...brother.

My elder brother,Luke was in Orlando Academy after being expelled from Bilgert Academy.

It all started when Dan,my best friend from grade two,smiled at me during Math class.

Luke didn't like any guy coming near me he would absolutely kill him.

He got outraged and at break time he beat up Day till his nose was broken and it was bleeding adding up to the mess,he had a black eye.

Luke was expelled after Dan's mother spit out words of fury to the principal.

It was such a funny way of getting expelled.

Dan, poor guy..

Since then,I began feeling lonely.

"Hey Bella,I will give you a ride together with Matilda,"Miranda said cheerfully.

"How's Jake?"Matilda asked worriedly.

"He's getting better."

Last night we had packed up our clothes waiting for the closing ceremony.

We took our suitcases and soon we were at the parking loot where it was full of students ready to leave the school premises.

Matilda and I got in Miranda's jeep and soon we were on the road.

"Is your brother going to organize one of his killer parties?"Miranda asked.

"Yea,I think he will,"I said with an unsure tone.Miranda halted and we got off the jeep.

Surprisingly,we saw a parked lorry containing stuff that looked like someone was moving in in our neighbour's home.

"I wish he or she will be cool,"I suggested looking at Matilda.

I saw a guy who had messy undone pitch black hair and wore a pair of skinny jeans and sneakers.