Capter seven

Harrys pov

I tell the lads that I am going to go to bed and start walking up the stairs leaving them to watch whatever they were watching. They would not stop asking me questions about Lucie, I think they are seriously obsessed with that girl. I dont think she would be thrilled about that, she hates having attention, but I have not seen her in about a year or 2 so I dont know her like I used to. I need to spend some time with her while she is here living with us. I reach the top of the stairs and make my way to my door, I stop before I enter my room and I can here Lucie lightly snoring as I walk in quietly shut the door and lock it.

She is sprawled across my double bed and you cant see her face because of her hair over it. The covers are on the floor and she is shivering so I pick up the covers and I walk into my en suite bathroom to get a shower. I step in the shower and let the water run down my body as hot as my skin can take it. As I turn off the water I hear screams coming from my bedroom. Shit. I forgot about Lucies nightmares I shouldnt have left her alone. I rush to get on my underwear and I run into the bedroom and she is still screaming and throughing her hands and legs everywhere. I grab her arms and pin them down and do the same to her legs like I did when mum wouldnt help me. I started to stroke her hair and shush her and she sat up likena rocket and started to cry in my chest.

"Everything is fine now Lucie I am here, stop crying please, What was it this time?" I say to her and I hear something at the door. What was that?

"Stay here one minute Lucie I will be right back ok?" I say and she nods back to me.

I get up and head to the door I reach for the handle and I swing the door open and there is four half naked sleepy boys at my door. Why are they so up in my business.

"What do you want?"I ask them sharply as they all look at Lucie on my bed crying. Niall pushes past me and goes over to Lucie and pulls her in for a hug but she pulls away and goes to run away but she falls to the floor. I run over to her and pull her onto my lap and she just cries. I look over to Niall and give him a death glare and they all walk away.

"Are they gone?"She asks me as she looks up to me with bloodshot eyes

"Yes, come on lets go to sleep"I say as I pick her up and lay her on the bed and I get in next to her. I lay there for a while before I finally fall asleep aswell.

-

-

-

My eyes flutter open as I remember what happened last night. I look to my left and Lucie has her head buried into my arm and clenching onto it for her life. I dont want to wake her yet so I just lay here and wait for her to wake up.

I think I should take her to the doctors about her nightmares but she wont tell me what they about and she probably never will so I dont know what a doctor could do. As I travel through my thoughts abit longer her eyes flutter open and she looks up to me and gives me a small smile,

"Morning Harry" She says as I return the smile

"Morning Lucie, are you...um...ok now?"I ask her stuttering

"Yes, I guess so" She says as she sits up slowly pushing her messy hair down to make it look half decent.

"Well thats good,"I say as I sit up", lets go get some breakfast, I have our favourite..." and before I could finish she bursts out

"PANCAKES AND STRAWBERRY SAUCE!!!"She screams as she starts to run around the room then jump on top of me making me fall back down on the matress"I havent had them in ages Haz! Thankyou so much" She says as she hugs me tight and kisses my cheek as she picks up a pair of my trackies and one of my shirts and changes into them.