Chapter ten

Lucies pov

"Shit"I hear someone whisper next to me followed by a bang underneath me. I slowly open my eyes to find tubes around my face and body, I start to panic then remember what happened to me last night...

*flashback*

I walk along the big main road shivering like a leaf because my stupid brother forgot about me and it is snowing like hell and so icy. I finally come to the corner of the big road and I start walking down the little road. I have so far to get it is unreal. i hate harry for this just wait until i get home i will actually kill him for this.

I hae been walking for about 20 minute now and i can finally see the corner of harrys street. I start to walk abit faster so that i wont freeze to death. I get to the corner and practicly run around it but then I see two bright lights right infront of me coming towards me I couldnt move out of the way even if I tried it woud have been to late...

*flashback over*

"Lucie whats wrong why are you crying are you still in pain should I get the doctor?" I hear Harrys voice in a worried state.

"Im fine i was just thinking about what happened" I say through my tears as i sit up and Harry sits next to me and wraps is arms around me and i bury my head in his shoulder.

I stay sat in silence because I don't want to be reminded again of what happened last night. Our silence wasn't awkward it was a nice silence and I could sit here all week in Harrys arms because that's where i feel most comfortable. But if it wasn't for Harry then I wouldn't even be here in the first place. this is all his fault and I am sat here in HIS arms the person that made this happen. I pull out of his arms and lay back down facing the other way so i cant see Harry.

"Are you sure your ok Lucie?" He said to me as he got off the bed and back onto the chair. I stayed silent and tried to go back to sleep.

I was just about to drift off to sleep when suddenly I heard people burst into the room panting, I sit up straight and see 4 boys catching their breath infront of me.

"Lucie!" they all said at the same time with giant smiles on their faces. I smiled back at them all still not wanting to talk.

"Are you ok Lucie?"

"What happened?"

"Are you in a lot of pain"

"Do you need some more pillows or blankets?"

I got question after question for an hour until i finally spoke,

"Guys I am fine seriously if you want to do something for me can one of you get me a cup of tea please I need one" They all stood up straight away and headed for the door apart from Harry who hadn't left my side the whole time.

He looked over to me and we locked eye contact for a few moments then his gaze went to the floor. He looked so uncomfortable in the chair so i scooted over and patted the bed next to me signalling him to get on. He hesitated for a moment then sighed and slid under the covers with me. I put my head on the pillow and he did the same. His arm snaked around my waist and i snuggled up to him. I closed my eyes and tried to get to sleep. Harrys breathing and hot breath on my neck was soothing enough to finally help me get to sleep.

A/N sorry for the short chapter but I am going to update a lot more because I haven't been on in ages so I am gonna update atleast 2 times a week