Chapter 2

Jake and I decided to meet up the next day. The night before had been interesting. We had talked about my dad for hours and me breaking down multiple times. We talked about how the accident left everyone confused. When my dad died by a stroke even though he was one of the healthiest of the people in the village. He had died after my 8th birthday. I had felt a little better that Jake was there to comfort me. He had been there for me since my dad had died. We were best friends we shared everything with each other especially if we felt pain. Jake had 5 siblings but recently his twin sister and brother had passed away. He had a older brother, a younger sister, and a baby sister. I had a older brother and 2 sisters. All of a sudden i heard a whistle their was Jake right outside my window. I started laughing . I opened the window and yelled you could've knocked you know!. He had a smirk plastered across his face he yelled back "what would the fun in that be!" Eh I guess he had a point. I quickly got dressed and rushed down the stairs. I ended up wearing black jeans, a white shirt that used to be my brother's, and my boots. When I got outside i realized it was really cold I was about to run back inside when Jake walked over and put his jacket on me realizing my face was blue.

"Jake's POV"

Seeing her shivering i decided to give her my jacket. She thanked me and we walked down to the old candy shop. When we got there I got her, her favorite candy.... chocolate! We hurried out of the store after we payed and ran to the frozen over pond. Where we slid around for hours telling stories and laughing. Her laugh made me laugh. Then a feeling came, one i wasn't familiar with then i recognized it LOVE<3

Authors note:

Hey Guys! i hope you're enjoying my book! i know I'm enjoying writing it!